so do b do b do

• Brazon
    18 years ago

so what's it like where everyone is
    in interested to know what are different even tho most ppl speak the same language on here. post plz. hee hee xxx

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

uuuh yeah me are confused too.

but i speak two languages fluently: English and Bullshitinese.

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

huh? i dont get the question

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

I get the question. Takes a Freak to get it I suppose. She is asking where everyone is from, and what it is like where we are. Despite the fact that most people speak the same language she is interested
    ~*Freak*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

ooooh OKAY!!!!

I come from Norcross, Ga, but i am living in Forest Park. Forest Park is full of gang-violence, drugs, you know, all that shit that makes a perfectly normal neighborhood.

LOL

Peaces.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I live in Tennesse.. so hillbilly redneck is my first language

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Oh yes and to answer the question is I live in Canada. I was born in a farming town and my family is a bit country so to speak. We're loud, we say what we want when we want, we get together every day and night and play cards, and we drink. :) At least they do, I moved away and so I don't go that anymore. But if I was there by golly I'd be drunk right now lol
    ~*Freak*~

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

im from ireland i live in ireland i like it here but wanna get away FAST!!!! i speak english fluent and am studing german french and irish....

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

I was born in England, moved to Australia and speek fluent English, now isnt that a shock!!! oh i also speak some German after doing it at school for two years!!! Perth Australia is really nice, and if anyone else reads this and also comes from here, say something!!

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Well I live in Australia - AWESOME!!!!

But I'm cold...

So yeah I speak English - at school we learn french and chinese and i knew a bit of japanese but i'm not very good at any of those three - i know a bit but if i'm speaking to someone in that language they have to talk REAL slow....

-Lyd

• Brazon
    18 years ago

well im glad ppl get the question now. didnt think it was that hard. lol. thanks Freak for pointing it out.
    well im from england and i speak english. dont really speak anything else. learnt german when i was at school. but im 16 so i have just left school and am now going to college then hopefully university. its really hot right now, but it wont be for long because we'll have a thunder storm soon. plus it dont stay sunny more than two and a half weeks anyway. sorry im probebly boring u guys now. anyone else got anything else to say bout where they live. cheers xxx

• BROKen2PEIces
    18 years ago

Hola amigos!Any Papi citos here?Cuz i'm 1 mamicita 4 u!

lol