Bottled Cats

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Ok i had this chian letter emailed to me this week and i read it and it was about cats being bottled alive and you feed it through a tube or something. It was trying to get about 500 signatures of people against it. there was a web site where you could check out about it and i did finding it disturbing because then they also said that you could make them your favorite shape. http://www.bonsaikitten.com/bkmethod.html
    thats the web site. i don't know about you guys but i really think this is wrong and just wanted to get this out to you guys.

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Jacklyn
    My son showed this same thing to me a while back. Being an animal lover, he knew I would freak out... & I did LOL
    It turned out to be a sick joke. It isn't real. Thank God.
    Take care!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

THANK GOD! you can't imagine how mad and upset i was because of this. it's beyond a sick joke though, why would someone joke about such a thing! horrible images came to my mind, just so wrong.

~PLP~ lil slam~

• natalie
    18 years ago

I am soooo relieved i got that ages back and i couldnt even bring myself to go to the site. im not exactly an animal lover but i hate animal cruelty and that was sick, my mind can rest better now

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

o i love animals i have a cat and dog myself, i couldn't even imagine putting my cat in a bottle!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

If it was a hoax, what sick mind could actually dream up of something like that?

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

the sick idea is that someone came up with the idea. even if it is fake it's still disturbing, less sickening. no one should make someone believe this is true!

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Tammy
    18 years ago

What bothers me about it is there are goofy people in this world that will actually try to do this.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

agreed!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

My kitty??

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am against that. *mutters* Sick abusive bastards...

Peaces.

• _
    18 years ago

well i saw that and found it discusthing 2 but then i read in the papers a vetenarian said it wasent true so0o0...dont worry about it ! :P

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ha i was surprised that someone has posted in here again i started this quiet a while ago!

• Patrik
    18 years ago

Think that's messed up?
    Check this out;
    http://www.savetoby.com/

Even though that's "wrong" I can't help to laugh like hell when I read it.

Actully I found those cat things kind of funny too, guess I have a messed up sense of humor:p

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

OMG!!! SOMEONE HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!