love sucks

• Katie Marie
    20 years ago

Hey,
    Loosing love sucks. But being in love is the greatest thing ever, true it does suck getting dumped but they just wern't the right ones for you. Your prince charming will come, just hang in there. And some times when realationships first begin you have alot in common but then people grow apart so don't blame your self! hang in there..

• heather
    20 years ago

so sad gk. anyways sparkenbroke I am sorry . There is someone out there for you who really loves you. everyone has a person out there for them and you just have to hang in there. i know it may be tough but someone out there loves you. just hang in there. And that guy who dumped you doesnt know what he is missing out on. You are a really special person. Hang on. Luv Ya heather xxx

• jennifer cheng
    20 years ago

yea love does suck but im the one usally doin the dumpin its just hard to find the one u reallie like cuz wen u date them they change some how adn some way and wen that happens they dunt usally be the person u think they are and u get tired of them so u have to let go cuz if u hold on to them any longer ull juts hurt them more than u reallie want to but i still think love suck hehehe bye