Photo or Icon?

• David Munoz
    18 years ago

Just wondering how many people actually use Photos in their profile cause all I seem to see now is icons or graphics. So which do you guys prefer?

I pick Photo.

• Renee
    18 years ago

Yea, I'd rather pick photo but my STUPID COMPUTER is being a dick and they won't work.

• SilentSymphony
    18 years ago

Well the only reason i have my icon:

"I was cool before uncool was cool"

is because i cant seem to get my effing photos THAT small. i mean couldnt they just largen the size a little?

but eh, photos are a drag, too. because everyone judges. But we all should be used to that.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I'd prefer the actual photos....but like everyone else MY DAMNED MACHINE AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! *pulls out a baseball bat and begins bashing the computer*

*looks at mess*

DAMMIT!!!!!!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Use the resize tool on sump fin like paint shop pro (PSP) I have no problems with it at all. In many cases it make a pic look even clearer and sharper than before.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

O___O

Well....don't i feel stupid...lmao

Peaces.

• Jemma
    18 years ago

I prefer icons because i don't really like people seeing photos of me which i know is pathetic but well i'm embarrassed about my photos lol. There are loads of cool icons out there.

• JJ
    18 years ago

I also tried posting a picture here but I was having problems like JustAri. I don't care how small I cropped the picture it still wouldn't get accepted. I think I will try PSP. Thanks for the tip!

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

If you have trouble uploading your photo, it could be due to a reason other than pixel dimensions. It must be in either JPG/ JPEG or GIF format. If it is in any other graphic format you need to convert by using your graphics software and save it as a JPG or GIF file.

Also check image properties to make sure your picture is not larger than 20 kb. If is is, you won't be able to upload it. In that case you can change the resolution to 72 dpi and then reduce the pixel dimensions once more to no greater than 150 X 130. Then it should work.

• erikka baby
    18 years ago

I want to put a photo .. but they said its too big. My question is, why don't the people that control this site, make it so that we can have bigger pictures?

• Shædow Poet
    18 years ago

I have a photo up. I use to have an icon, but, I'm not sure. I thought it was a cool pic lol.

• undying blusher
    18 years ago

i have a pic...but all you're seeing is my eye...i hate my photos....i'd never voluntarily put one up for public display.

• Laura
    18 years ago

i have a photo.
    i like people being able to see who writes what they read.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i have an icon but thats because i don't have anything like a scanner, camera or one of those phones to get my pictures on my computer, plus they would probably be to big any ways. but i don't really care.

~PLP~ lil slam~

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

i have an icon- this is my lil place to get away i don' want people i no to find it! sound weird?
    peace

• Jesse Ray
    18 years ago

I'm currently using a photo =D. If you guys want to know how to resize a photo. I used Microsoft Photo Editor, and click on "images" then click "resize image"

Hope I Helped

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Photo, I'm far too bloody awesome to use an icon.

• Kelly L
    18 years ago

I'm using a photo. :D

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

Just go to Google and type in *avatar* or *free avatar*. You'll come up with loads of them, Some of the images will have text and some won't but you can add your own text to an image.

• JussxAxNobody
    18 years ago

I'd prefer a photo so ppl can see what i look like. im not here to meet ppl but i think ppl would like to kno who they r tlkng to. Howver images or icons call tell alot about someones personality which is alot betr than judging sum1 by the way they look. ~Drew

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

I use icons because the photos that I have on this computer are way to big to use in my profile.

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

photo and yes it is of me lol

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Photo.....icons......who cares?

Oh and Angelina, you can resize your photo by using a program call..."IfFanView"

Just download it....

The hardest part of this process is the patient for it to download.....which tooks minutes out of my life!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

Hmm i don't think it matters. Mine is a photo though.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Chris,

We all want to be 16 again *Now I'm pouting*

Steve

• Jesse Ray
    18 years ago

I'm 13.. and life IS boring... except for like... 1 day and 15 minutes! it's my birthday! YAAY! lol...

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Steven and Chris- Ahahahahaha! I'm 16 also!

Angelina- Stop lying! Being sixteen beats being Steven and Chris!

*realizes she still can't drive* I wannabe 18! *pouts*

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!