please comment on this poem

• heather
    20 years ago

This is a letter I wrote to a kid I liked
    by Heather

Matt why do you have to be so rude and stuck up towards me. What did I do to deserve this treatment. Nothing. I was always nice to you and I always treated you with respect. You used to talk to me all the time. You used to laugh with me. We used to have so much fun. Matt what happened to you. Answer that question for me. You have turned into something that I cant even begin to describe. You turned out to be mean and stuck up . so you can take your retarded friends Katie, and all your other friends and shove them up your butt because you and your friends are worthless pieces of garbage. You need to grow up and stop acting like a two year old. Wake up and realize that your not a little kid anymore. Act your age. When you can do that tell me. Oh I forgot you don't know how too your too stuck up to realize that. I liked you I really did until you started calling me names and telling me to shut-up. Thats one thing you do not ever do. Leave me alone and stop acting like a child.
    By Heather
    You know what rob is so much better than you he actually has a personality!!! Unlike you who treats people like dirt. If your friends don't like us were dirt. Its all about you and i am sick of it. He actually treats people with respect. He doesn't treat people the way you do. Oh I forgot i am too fat to be your friend. well I don't want to anymore. Everyone told me you were a retard and not the right person to hang around with I just never listened. Because I liked you but now you lost that. I thought you were different I guess I was wrong Keep pushing me and you will see what happens. you may think i am stupid and too scared to hurt you but i am not so you better leave me alone now or start treating me with respect or you will have a lot of problems..
    This may seem like a letter but I was actually writing it when I was mad I wrote it for my crush Matt.
    please read and comment