Comments about Poems

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

Ya know, I don't understand why everybody can talk in the forums, but most people hardly ever see comments on their poetry. Can somebody please explain that to me???

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Ahahahaha yes Mike's speaking the truth...

Peaces.

• Laura
    18 years ago

because no one likes to sit and read poems...they would rather socialize...

i guess that explains the comment number on my poems:-\
    damn.

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

Actually, I am a true poet. I would much rather read what other people are writing than sit and argue of a bunch of stupid stuff in a forum. That's just me though. I honeslty find most of the conversations that take place in here very unenlightening. Well, thanx for at least being honest, but there are some very talented poets out there and I feel sorry for you that do not read their work. You don't know what you are missing.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    18 years ago

I always try to comment on the poems i read but lately i have been unable to whenever i get to the poem it signs me out so i can only vote. When i sign back in it does it again. Luckilly it doesn't do it on all but on alot of poems so sometimes i get one in and summarise a few at a time.

Jemma

• Lyla
    18 years ago

lol i find it hard to come here when people are on. usually i will leave a post and a couple days later somebody will reply to it

• Lyla
    18 years ago

i just realized that had like nothing to do with the topic to let me connect it. Thats why i dont cht alot here cause nobodys ever on the same time i am so i love reading peoples poetry!!!

• EoB
    18 years ago

save it