do you like Third Day???

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I do. I like when the rain comes & God of wonders.
    What other christian bands do you like?

• Tammy
    18 years ago

ILOVE MercyMe & Casting Crowns. I like some Sonic Flood & some Audio Adrenaline. I like most christian music. Do you like t-Bone? Ever heard thief in tha night? That song scared my son to death the first time he heard it.

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

i luv third day!! i haven't been listening to any christian radio stations lately tho...
    peace

• JussxAxNobody
    18 years ago

Yes, Third Day is a wonderful group. I enjot listening to them very much. The lyrics are so powerful! I just feel like SHOUTINg when i hear their music. ~Drew

• Avellana
    18 years ago

i thought u were on bout the days of the week, and was thinking- whats so big bout wednesday?

can be so dense sometimes. lol. *grins*

lv A, x

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Nicole C Mullens is good. I haven't heard of Carolyn Arronds... but I will check her out. Have you listened to Twila Paris?? I love her song "God of All" Our dance team actually did a dance to that song... it was a beautiful dance & we had a lot of fun putting it together. We also did an awesome dance to MercyMe's "I can only imagine" Most of the church was in tears. We did Butterfly Kisses on Father's Day... almost all of the men in the church were crying. A dance team is a wonderful ministry. Do any of your churches have one?

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

do any of you guys like moped, mums dollar or fouth member? theyre new zealand bands but theyre so good!! i went to their concert last night and apart from all the bruises i got in the mosh pit it was the flippin hottest night ever!!

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

if u guys want some great christian artists check out DC talk, Jars of Clay, Delirious, Out of Eden, Audio Adrenaline, 4him, Bob carlisle, Michael W. smith, take 6, and annointed. they area ll really greatt bands. check them out sometime. oh yea and stereo motion.
    o yea back to the original ?. i love 3rd day. i listen to them almost every morning on my way to work and i sing and ppl laugh. they're songs are some of the best and most well known worship songs out there. well there is my 2 cents. love all y'all.

• Jessica
    18 years ago

sorry never even heard of them...OOOOOOO WAIT third day yes yes.... eh they're okay.. if any of you ppl need advice or want to talk about something you can go to this website... www.xanga.com/i_love_him_11_13_04
    well i made it so i can help ppl who cut or just need advice er something... yeah... i just love helping ppl! no1 was saying anything on my other posts so i put one in here... yes yes i do like third day im just not like in love with them er anything sorry!

i just want to help ppl
    maybe ill help if i just died

*Jessica