• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Yes he does, Denny ORork. His last poem was posted 8.13.2005

• Lex
    18 years ago

i dont think so

• Jessica
    18 years ago

If i knew him I would tell you... hmm if you guys have a problem you want to talk about or you cut yourself.. I'm here to help i have a site... and i give advice... if you need it that is... www.xanga.com/i_love_him_11_13_04 i kno its xanga but i just made it so i could help ppl... no1 read my post thingy on here so im putting it in here i really want to help ppl maybe I 'll be helping if i just died...bye

*Jessica

• Jessica
    18 years ago

umm yeah it would it gives ppl my E-mail adress and stuff and they E-mail me about their problems and i E-mail them back... or they IM me... or were you talking about me dying??

so lost..*Jessica

• Jessica
    18 years ago

no i only put in two and no... i just really feel like dying and i dont want other ppl to feel sorry for me cuz thats just crazy! and i dont want other ppl to feel like that (like dying) cuz it really sucks... i just really want to help ppl cuz i've already helped like 20 ppl and i just made the site like yesturday... so i think its really cool that i did it i didnt have to but i chose to be nice... and im not fishing for complements... its just no1 was reading my post so i put it in other ppls kinda rude but there are ppl out there... who got it bad and i just want to help.. and i just want someone to help me too.... but it makes me feel better about myself when im so nice to ppl sorry if i sounded like a bi***...

• Jessica
    18 years ago

you're right... but i just wanted you to know im not fishing for complements IM SO NOT LIKE THAT!!!... thanks you made me realize that i need to stay alive... thanks =) thats the first time i have smiled in like weeks....thats why i want to help ppl it makes them feel good... and it makes me feel like a really good person... so yea i've said this like 5 times but now (6) THANK YOU!
    * jess

• Jessica
    18 years ago

thanks for telling me the truth.. i like truthfull ppl... that totally rocks... well im outie its time for bed then i'll read ALL my E-mails... and write back its accually pretty fun!... well thanks you have made my day and night...

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

how can someone who talks about giving advice and dying all in the same paragraph, be a benefit to anyone???? no offense but you sound like YOU need advice.