Depression- iam sick of it

• heather
    20 years ago

ok what gk said dont do this to yourself try talking to a parent or something maybe they can help if ya need to talk e mail me at princess13060@yahoo.com.
    luv heather

• Casey
    19 years ago

Get a shrink, I know it might sound like not to much fun but it helps. I dont trust my parents and dont fell comfy talkin to my friends about how much i hate my family. The shrink has no idea who they are so they cant take sides and disagree with you. or you can talk to me, Its a lot cheaper lol
    My names Casey and my email is Strawberrywine2423@yahoo.com and AIM is Cocacolaadiction

• Manders
    19 years ago

Sure dealing with things can help her over come what she is feeling now.. But helping her get on the right track again is something she needs. or you can be reading in the paper that so and so is no longer with us..

If you are getting into these moods more and more as the days go by. You may need some help. Talk to a Dr. Maybe he can help you find something that will make into that happy person again... I know when I get upset or in that mood. I sit down, and write in my journal. Or write a poem. Sometimes I sit in the tub, and put on some loud music, and just relax... Taking the time to deal with whatever has come to the table that day..

Don't harm yourself. Think of the future, and what you want to do with your life.. Killing yourself isn't the answer to your problems... But I think you already know that.. You seem smart enough to look the other way when that comes creeping up..

You need anymore help. I can help you. send me a messege I will get back to you when I can.