Does anyone want me in their club?

• EoB
    18 years ago

I am bored, and would like to join a club of serious writers..if anyone want me, that is=)

peace

• Sierra Rae
    18 years ago

well i don't know if our club is serious writers...i mean the ppl in the club r serious writers, but were not very talkative bout serious writing...lol...but hey if ya wana have fun join the roosters...lol...

xoxo-Sierra Rae
    (da princess rooster)

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

You could join the Cooids. ^_^ Too bad we ain't that serious though...

//Ari\\

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

We have serious writers at least a few of them i think we actually need more. But we've been learning critiquing tips, how to improve our writing proofreading. ect. So far it’s helped me. It’s Writer’s Desk and the discussions right now are kind of dead but I wonder if that’s because we need more writers that want to get involved. But I have improved one of my poems greatly from being in this club.

~Jacklyn

• Kia
    18 years ago

i want to join that club Jacklyn. i really want to improve my writing and all.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i changed clubs actually now. i'm in the effect of poetry now i think that's it's title but they are also supose to be very helpful. just wanted to try something else.

~Jacklyn

• EoB
    18 years ago

Well, I'd love to join any of you, but I have this stupid club of my own, which I cannot leave..

damnit

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

you can't leave it? are you a manager or something? is there a way to pass off the job?

~Jacklyn

• EoB
    18 years ago

there you go..

I was the manager allright, and unable to join other clubs=)

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Enslavement you joined the competition! What am I going to do with you! I didn't see your post; Bobbin Shank beat me to you, what's up with that! That wasn’t even his hand that you saw it was his nose growing! LMAO Well hun I guess it’s let the games begin! LOL

Talent is are name
    Kick ass is our game! =)

• EoB
    18 years ago

okay...

me no understand, Brooke=)

which competition...?

so much for being Norwegian=)

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i think she's talking about the competition that coffee and our club have going on... i think that's what she is talking about but any ways there's post in the club about the competition going on that you should really check out because i think you can add a great deal to it.

~Jacklyn

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Yes, Jacklyn, that's what I was referring to! Sorry to confuse you Enslavement, it’s not that you’re Norwegian LOL! =)

• EoB
    18 years ago

Brooke..

the name of your club?

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Coffee..Conversation and Poetry

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Just messing with you Bob, you have added immense talent to your club! =)

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

I am on my way out, but will be sure to check when I get back! Sunny is actually the manager of the club! I will let her know you are waiting! =)

• EoB
    18 years ago

hey, accept me into your club:s