This is for the guys

• Ellie
    20 years ago

Just curious as to what u guys actually think- if a girl likes you..do u normally know? if she doesnt know whether u like her back..should she still flirt with u? last one...how much is too much (when it comes to flirting?)

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

uh i dunno, i kinda find out by other people telling me or getting drunk and asking them myself. does that help? why?

• Ellie
    20 years ago

just curious really...some guys are different from others, but i wondered if u really knew when someone liked you. some of my friends like guys and the guys act like they have no clue, so does that mean they are truly clueless or trying to avoid the situation altogether because they're not interested?

• Ellie
    20 years ago

another thing...what does it mean when a guy acts like he likes you one day...ya know, flirts and all that, but the next day he acts like your not alive? whats up with that?

• heather
    20 years ago

yea i kno dat guys are annoying and very confusing. but i dunno g2g

• Nick P
    20 years ago

Some guys dont know how their supposed to act...especially if they like you back. Depends if he's around his friends as well I suppose!

• heather
    20 years ago

yea i guess so nick is right but guys are weird i dont understand them lol

• Nick P
    20 years ago

ha! Yep...we are a weird bunch...but u gotta love us :-P

• heather
    20 years ago

yea lol i do

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

hey thanx for the vote of confidence gk, if theres n e thing i can do in return...

• Ellie
    20 years ago

hey guys thanks for the advice...maybe it will help, so glad there are some cool guys out there who understand! lol some guys are so confusing...i don't know....thanx everyone

and nick
    actually he acts like that all the time..whether his friends are around or not...some times hes really sweet and other times he acts like a jerk...i dunno

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

yeah i agree with nick, if u really no how a bloke feels get him on his own thats definite, i mean would u tell someone how u felt bout them in front of other people? i no i wouldnt...

• Ellie
    20 years ago

hes the kind of guy who could b to shy to admit it to me alone too...hes really complicated...but maybe thats y i like him...i dunno

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

well then u should start off the conversation, once he starts tlking he might find his feet. i find most people dont like tlkin about 'things' thats y i find people so difficult

• Ellie
    20 years ago

i dont think u understand completely...we talk all the time...but hes a senior...that may be y hes so distant sum times and y he acts like he doesnt like me...i dunno, he just acts like he likes me one day and then like he doesnt the next, he confuses me

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

senior, that means nothing to me, im a brit remember, it wrks differently overe here.

• heather
    19 years ago

lol nick i understand wut y r saying but i went out witha guy and he just turned into a total jerk so i really am having a hard time trusting guys but i agree with u and gk

• David Munoz
    19 years ago

bf/gf's based on the wrong things usually end up like that. Sorry you dont trust guys. But take it from a guy, Not all guys are like that (Tho most are).

• Ellie
    19 years ago

sorry a senior is the highest grade in our high school meaning he's 18 while im 16

• heather
    19 years ago

lol i kno david i trust u as a friend but thats different.

• mahmood
    19 years ago

well u can say thats but u most know not all the guys same ....

• heather
    19 years ago

i guess so but all my guy friends on here are so nice to me. thats why i trust them they always are there when i need them. thats a real friend in my eyes.

• David Munoz
    19 years ago

awwww....... Now don't I feel Special.