helping me save lives HELP...or if you need it..

• Jessica
    18 years ago

if you guys have a problem you want to talk about or you cut yourself.. I'm here to help i have a site... and i give advice... if you need it that is... www.xanga.com/i_love_him_11_13_04 i kno its xanga but i just made it so i could help ppl... if you would just help me find ppl to help maybe we can save a life or two
    so if you know someone who needs to talk to someone and doesnt want to go to one of those freaky concelors then just tell them to go to this site it gives them my E-mail adress and everything so they can E-mail me about their problems and i e-mail them back... so if you would just plz help me with this i would be so happy and i'll comment on your poems and quotes and stuff!! or if you need help... just go to the site... love always,Jessica

• Jessica
    18 years ago

are you calling me a rapist or are you seriously asking? cuz im only 12 and i just want to help ppl

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

i applause u on the fact that you wish to help others. but on this site..there are many that are messed up. many that are older then you. despite ur effort to try and do good, ur age is a hinderance as in ur lifetime, u have maybe not experianced as much as some ppl on this site. again, nice effort. but good luck finding others that will put al their trust and thoughts in a 12 yr old

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

i seriously think that you are not in a position to help anybody. you speak about dying in one breath, and giving advice in another. i've read some of your other post in different forums, and the best i can do is offer YOU advice. get some help. stop being a people pleaser, and stop apologising profusely. you are only 12 and i dont make it a habit of picking on children, so i am not trying to hurt your feelings. but you dont have the skills or the emotional stability to offer someone advice.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

It's impossible to help anyone through the net. They may read your words but it might not stick in their mind. It's kind of you to want to help, but most people are best left alone. Those who usually ask advice that has been ask a plethora of times before on this site, just want attention.

At leaset, that's my opinion. (God! What happen to my funny?!)

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• EoB
    18 years ago

¨this is not poems and suicide hotline

this is poems and quotes...

go to where you are needed

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Atomic i disagree you can help someone over the net, it's been done before, you just have to know what to say sometimes.