Lost In Confusion

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

ok this a difficult one, time for mcdaves dodgy brain to start wrking. ill ask u a few questions. if they r too personal, just say pass. how old is he, do u no why he is trying to kill himself, do u no anyone who could influence him, friends family, n e thing like that? ummm, what happens when u try to tlk to him about his problems, or have u not tried? get bk to me asap.

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

im trying to help here, u dont have to listen or take my advice because i am tlking from a neutral perspective, i have no experience in these situations and u no nothing about me. if he cares about u that much he will listen to u, he will understand how much hes hurting u and he should listen, it concerns me that he is not. if he has his mind set on doing things his own way there is little u can do to help but to keep trying, seek professional help, im only someone who is trying to help a friend, if u r that worried then see someone who knows what they r tlking about, with better solutions than me. have u tried tlking to his parents, do they no, do they care? do they need to know? i dont know, u tell me, im online for the nxt 4 hours if u wanna tlk. dave

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

who accepts ur help? would he listen to me?

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

then what do u want me to do? What CAN i do? or can u do?

• heather
    19 years ago

hey wut i would do is try to get him some help if u think thats gonna happen

• heather
    19 years ago

congrats