Please help me!!!!!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

hey everyone lately i have been feeling really sad and have been crying a lot more. See my old friend laughed when someone calledme fat and then when i confronted him on it he said oh sorry i had to laugh at that. I said well sorry i forgave you too many times and i am sick of it. Well he is mad at me cause of that. I am mad at him cause of that and cause he will not and i mean will not stop calling me fat. Yesterday he said that I was a piece of trassh in a garbage can. then today he called me a whore slut and other names i started crying and he will not leave me alone please help me if you see this. thanks

• heather
    19 years ago

i tried telling him that he was hurting me and he just ignored it and said oh well you are just a whore it really hurt. he expects me to be nice to him and i cant i am done with it. but thanks for the help you really made me feel better. luv ya heather

• Katie Marie
    19 years ago

Heather,
    Hey. I use to have a problem with ignoring what people call me and truth is it still hurts sometimes. People are always going to make fun of you it's probally because of t heir own insecurities.. Just be strong and ignore what they says.

• heather
    19 years ago

thanks i will try too

• Manders
    19 years ago

Heather.. You know what's sad.. I am 22 My x bestfriend is 23 and we have been friends for 15 years.. She was everything to me. And when I needed her the most, she wasn't there.. See I am getting married in July.. She was suppose to be my bridesmaid.. well long story short. She kept making up stories as to why she couldn't make it for certain things I needed her there for. Well kicked her out of my wedding. and I have heard nothing but nasty remarks form her since..

Sure when I was in highschool. The name calling was the "IN" thing.. But I am 22 and I will not lower myself to her level anymore.. I just let her keep going.. and then when she realizes that she is being immature and stupid.. She will wish she never said some of those things. People tend to say things they say they never mean. But deep down inside, you know everything that came out of there mouth was true. And they have wanted to say that for a while..

As for your friend, He isn't worth the air you breath.. He is a waste of skin.. Don't let him see he is getting to you.. Who gives a rats A$$ what he thinks anyways.. He knows you are made at him. so he is trying to make you feel bad about it.. Guys tend to wanna be the bigger man.. Let him do what he wants.. Just ignore him. and when he comes crawling back to you for forgiveness. You say sorry.. but you are no longer someone i wish to talk to..

I did it. My friend came back to me a month ago, All I said was the thigs you said will never be taken back. I will never forget anything.. I said I hope you feel better about yourself. You made yourself look like an immature idiot. and left it at that. I am sure she is beyond pissed.. But I know I will never call anyone names. It's wrong..

I hope what I gave you helps.. Ignore him.. he wil feel like an idiot at some point. and don't give him the time of day.

• heather
    19 years ago

thats exactly wut i did and it worked he wus getting mad 2. oh well thx guys u realli helped me out a lot. luv heather