Am I wrong?

• Katie Marie
    20 years ago

Hey Buddy,
    I know what you're feeling and your defently not wrong. But you'll find someone too and then you'll be happy. I know it sucks right now but you just have to wait and see. I to was put in that type of situtation and I'm glad I told my friend yes, well I'm happy now. The guy turned out to be a complete control freak ass-hole. But my friend says she loves him so that's all that matters.. I've had three very good relationships since my friend and the guy hooked up... Trust me it just takes some time, but you'll get over this girl and in return find someone of your own.. And look at it this way at least it's your friend going to jail not you... I mean if they fuck and her parents find out he might want to hide.. Sorry I thought a little joke would lighten your mood.

• Katie Marie
    20 years ago

Hey Buddy,
    I know what you're feeling and your defently not wrong. But you'll find someone too and then you'll be happy. I know it sucks right now but you just have to wait and see. I to was put in that type of situtation and I'm glad I told my friend yes, well I'm happy now. The guy turned out to be a complete control freak ass-hole. But my friend says she loves him so that's all that matters.. I've had three very good relationships since my friend and the guy hooked up... Trust me it just takes some time, but you'll get over this girl and in return find someone of your own.. And look at it this way at least it's your friend going to jail not you... I mean if they fuck and her parents find out he might want to hide.. Sorry I thought a little joke would lighten your mood.

• heather
    19 years ago

intresting