I feel old here...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

You feel old? Im 36 dude and i feel like a freakin grandfather here..it`ll be o.k. Hi sparkenbroke...

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

yeah man i feel well old even tho im only 17, most of the discussions are about the most immature pointless things.

• Nick P
    19 years ago

I hear you lads. Im 22 and know where your coming from! Make s me feel like a dirty old bastard!

• Steve_G
    19 years ago

hey man, i'm 17 and i agree with McDave on this most of the posts on here are a little pointless. isnt there anyone to moderate the site?

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

well maybe we should try and create conversation about a sensible topic, seeing as every one is agreein wit me of all of a sudden ill start one.

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

correct, no offence to cutters but... why?!!!!!!! all this bullshit about relieving u of stress, its just psychological, if thats what u wanna believe then thats what will happen.

• heather
    19 years ago

hey guys dont feel old. I am 14 yrs old and i feel old as well. I dunno why but i do. lol. u guys still have a long life to live be happy that ur that age. cherish it. luv ya

• Randy Lee
    19 years ago

My heart has seen 47 birthdays, LOL.

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Awww.... you youngins arent old! Age is just a number poeple, remember that. If i were concerned about my age, i'd..... wait, what was i talking about again? Oh yeah, I'm around 99 but i have the mentality of a 5 year old sometimes. It doesn't matter how old you are, it's all about the mentality :)
    Aken Sol

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Ha Aken just had his B-day, so he is feeling a bit older. I don't know when maturity sets in, but sometimes some of these posts seem insipid, and other times they are funny. I guess it's still hard to draw the line...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Yes it does seem like this site has alot of "younguns" LOL.... and some very talented ones at that.... I'm among the ancient here at 36... and with all the members, I'm sure there are alot more, too.