Advice needed badly!

• Jen
    20 years ago

Ok I really REALLY like this guy ALOT! we are great friends and have a major laugh together and if I'm not with him chances are I'm thinking about him. Recently any time we are alone together I have this really strong urge to kiss him. Problem is he has a girfriend, they've been together for ages and I guess they must be pretty in love but any time we're at a party or whatever she leaves early and he stays on and everyone always says about how they are totally not suited and stuff. I would love to know how he thinks of me, what I am to him and if he would ever feel the same about me. I keep dreaming that he secretly loves me too and just stays with her for security but it's so unbelievable. What should I do? Should I tell him how I feel or is the only solution to try and get over him?!

• Katie Marie
    20 years ago

Jen,
    Tell him how you feel.. Or next time you two are alone together kiss him, and see what happens. You can't hide your feelings and they've probally grwon apart so go ahead and just tell him how you fancy him.

• Jen
    20 years ago

But what if it totally wrecks our friendship, I kinda think I'd rather have him as just a friend than not at all! ARGH!!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

hey wut i would do is tell him how u feel about him. I kno how u feel i have a major crush on my friend and its hard too. but just try telling him.