BIG Thanks to all members of coffee club

• EoB
    18 years ago

of course we did, dear...

We rock, you know=)

• Tainted Butterfly
    18 years ago

I would also like to thank everyone for my warm welcome as well. I think I will enjoy the coffee club very much! :)

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

"Its just wonderful to have lovely new people joining us as we prepare to clobber bob shanks club...muahaha...its alllll on!"

just like you did last time, huh?

~Jacklyn

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Bob,
    Over the hill huh....... I think you're right in that category with us.... Well I haven't talked trashed yet but I can, and here it is... I'm so ready....We're waiting..... Bring it on.....

hugs, love, Ann

• JJ
    18 years ago

what??? I certainly don't ..you can't be serious?

• JJ
    18 years ago

well thank god for that at least

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Holy Cow, Holy crap, it's the mad cow!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

How now (mad) brown cow? Mooooo!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Beefy Bubblehead!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny, to be more precise - A skinny ass, a big nose and a bubble head. By the way Bob are you related to Ronald McDonald the clown? The description sure does match up??? LMAO

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Ronald Bobbin McDonald : Stick and stones may break my bones, but your lame words will never hurt me.

Now give us the fries we ordered!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Aww, I must say Bob ( Ehh, I mean Ron), that yellow outfit sure looks cute on you! LMFAO

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

The only thing that eof will blow is allot of hot air, and your already ahead with your farts in the wind! Let it rip, you clear the room and then no one will buy your fries. Poor Ronald Bobbin McDonald will be left to cry. Awwwww!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Whoa, If his nose hangs to his toes then he's got to be smelling his smelly socks all day, poor man, no wonder his nose is always red!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Yeahhh!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny, I thought Freddie Ever Ready the bunny was our club mascot? Time to feed the bunny!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sorry, no geisha girls here, I'm not in Japan. Threats, I get threats all the time, make my day!

I'm really scared of your water pistol? LMAO. I'm trembling ~~~~~

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

The fun is not in the win, but in the participation and being good losers even though the winner continues to gloat like a silly old billy goat!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny, don't stand down wind from the cows!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Sunny,
    Don't let Bob get by with calling us flunkies....You owe him several pops on that tushie....And don't forget to leave your handprint...He gets two from me, so don't forget it...you get him girl...*giggles* Bob's in trouble.....I feel so sorry for him...

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Ann, several pops on that tushie? That can be dangerous as you know there is not an awful lot of meat on his tushie, mostly bone. Poor example for rump steak!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Chewing too much grass, soon your ass will be grass!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Oh his poor little rump, can't take a bump, how he wished for it to be plump! So much smaller then any tree stump.

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Sluvious,
    Alright, you found me out...I'm freaky deaky...when I want to be, but shy most of the time...but let me get to know you and I can dish it out as well as I can take it...and quit peeking...*giggles*But that's o.k. you're still going to get it....*giggles* your spankings are coming....

Steven I hope he's got a little meat on that tushie...because boy he's in big trouble...all I know his ass is going to be red, red, red....giggles

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Shhh......Sunny, That's where I keep the whip...but hey I have something better....have you ever heard of a hot shocker...it's something you use when you're loading up hogs or cows...It's like a electric shock...Man I'll loan that to you, He'll be on the move then...calling us old flunkies and over the hill...giggles, I can see it now...

I can see sluvious running for the hills and he'll stay in hiding...*High five me girl*

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny / Ann,

Anticipating the little rump would respond in such a manner, I took the liberty of emailing a recipe for cooking his little rump! We can set the table now, he's cooked!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Yeah, I sent it to you and Ann as well as the rump because he was cooking himself anyway!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Yeah....cause I throwed him in.... ha ha ha ha