McDave/Pyro: The End of the Line

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

im sorry. this site is starting to piss me off. i have enough troubles without cocky 14 year old pricks trying (and succeeding) to wind me up. guys, girls, gk, sparkenbroke, nick, mnemonic spark, and the other more mature people on this site, i wish u all the best, feel free to mail me at n e time, its nice to meet some grown ups once in a while. adios.
    yeah it might be sour grapes, but who the hell cares, im sure u will agree that there are better things to do in life than argue pointlessly with kids about the most irrelevant topic which i probly no more about than they ever will.

Ps II max, ur not big, ur not clever, ur not hard, and u aint funny. and u probly have no fucking clue what im tlkin about. so y dont u take ur computer and stick it up ur ass before someone like me does it for u, go tlk to some one who cares for ignorant spoilt little shits such as urself, (if u can find one.) thats better. (im having a bad day!) sorry yall. hope u forgive \,,/

• heather
    20 years ago

woh sorry to say this but i understand wut y r saying but dont get mad at max he is my friend so just relax. k

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

sorry. 2 L8

• heather
    20 years ago

lol wut the heck does lb mean?

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

its an eight. it says late. too late.

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

cheers m8, thanks for ur support.

• heather
    20 years ago

ok lol

• heather
    20 years ago

its ok i guess max is just mad at me. nothing unusual everyone hates me so it shouldnt be anything new.

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

lol i dont hate thou...

• heather
    20 years ago

i kno that but really i wish i wasnt treated so bad in school. its rough. well thanks luv ya heather hugs

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

school is shit 90% of the students are fucking wankers, u just have to find the 10%.

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

and thanx 4 ur support buddy, i will remember...

• heather
    20 years ago

np anytime

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

sorry bout the language lol...

• you dont need to know
    20 years ago

m