Intelligent Chat - Butchering the English Langage

• sadnessinshadows
    18 years ago

I agree completely. Why can't people write proper english? Hmmm...maybe they can't???

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'd like to know what is intelligent about this chat?

I'd also like to know what is intelligent about the ideas put forward by the creator of this thread which would explain the intelligent chat header.

[ i'm on a bit of an armchair crusade against these things right now....not very intelligent of me i know]

• sadnessinshadows
    18 years ago

SO MANY INTELLIGENT CHATS!!

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

hahahahaha!! yes, there are a lot of intelegent chats, arent there? though I agree, the English language is rather going to the dogs...

• Cory Mastrandrea
    18 years ago

Kxpx, this arguement has been around for hundreds of years, just not all of them were about english. When Spain realized that spanish was being changed by the people in Mexico they had a huge stink about it. If you wish to know the best opinion I have ever heard on the matter you should read some of the letters by Octavio Paz. He hits the nail on the head. Of course he writes in Spanish so you will need to translate it.

• ¤|Æ’lοяεηζîά|¤
    18 years ago

Take it easy pal. Try to care less about other people and get more on your OWN life. "Dont take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive anyways."

Do ya hate mi now?? (HAHA, just to annoy you)