Hey EveryOne "BrokenKnight"

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

ummm, i take i have something to do wit this... let me tell u, noone but noone can control me, im the most temperamental, unpredictable fcuker u will eva come across, i will always be like this, ur advice does help the younger ones, who really need it, they have shown their gratitude, they all respect u so much, i respect u just for that, but people like me are just awkward, past helpin. just let them float. good luck my friend...

• Sarah Christine
    19 years ago

Like I have said before, I hate that you are feeling this way. I don't know exactly who these poems are for but I can tell you that you haven't lost me. I am stll here. I will ALWAYS be your friend. You mean a lot to so many. People look up to you. They seek your advice. DON'T feel worthless, YOU are a wonderful person. I wish that you could see that. The one for you is out there... give it time... I miss my Golden Knight.

• heather
    19 years ago

i am sorry i kno how u feel there is someone out there 4 u u just have to wait u r only 22 yrs old. give it time. e mail me if u need to talk.

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

ohhhh that is so sad.. Cheer up.. You are so good at advice for other people on this fourm of what i can see.. i think that you have helped alot of people and i have only just started using this fourms like yesterday!!! I think your great!!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

yea u have gk cheer up