Rumours, rumours...

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hahaha....my first one was actually my favourite. =)

And lots other by Bob and JPM and a couple of others.

I'm still diagnosed with ELOC, so...yeah...*walks away awkwardly*

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Well, Roumor has it that Atomic is in love with her pet goat, but is forboden by her secret tribe of ppl! now she faces trial for death!!! Poor atomic... But then again it could just be a roumor.

~Anthony

• Atomic
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHA @ everyone.......can't breathe...dying..*cough*

Anyway...

Rumour has it that JPM was taunting a cop with a donut in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Rumour has it that JPM drank the coffee slowly and nibble on the donut and laughed as the cop cried.

Rumour has it that when finished with the coffee and donut, JPM threw it at the cop and stole his gun.

Rumour has it that JPM kept asking "You want this gun? You want it?" and when the cop would reach for it, JPM fire the gun and made the cop dance.

Rumour has it that the cop got fed up and chased JPM down the street with his slipper in hand and now JPM is serving life in prison.

Rumour has it that Mike won't be online tonight because he'll be too busy shaving his balls for his date with Satin.

Rumour has it that Satin is a cross-dresser and Mike already knows.

Rumour has it that Bob drank a bit too much last night and made out with his alter ego Sluvious and both regret it the next morning.

Rumour has it that something more than just a kiss happen between Bob and Sluvious.

Rumour has it that Sunny is a large breasted woman by day and a crime fighting stripper by night.

Rumour has it that bob ditched Sunny at the mall for a man with much larger breasts.

Rumour has it that Angie fell in love at first sight with her mirror.

Rumour has it that NightTears is the owner of the Pantene shampoo company.

Rumour has it that Atomic and an angry mob would be suing her company for making them bald.

Rumour has it that Steven is actually the imfamous Victoria and -that- was his secret.

Rumour has it that Loving a Lie is an ambisexual.

Rumour has it that the previous rumour about Loving a Lie is actual fact.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Roumor has it that Sunny is hot for an older chick.

Rumour has it that Atomic is right about her accusations.

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie hates all of you ppl and will overthrow satains seat of power to rule hell and earth!!!!

Rumor has it the Loving A Lie got carried away....

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

My relationship with JPM is strictly professional! how dare you accuse me of otherwise?

Rumor has it that taylor like Sunny's boobs and wished they were her pillow at night...

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

*gasp* who told you?

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Atomic likes being famous and that she only loves Two of her three childeren!!

Rumor has it that JPM had gay sex at church camp 3 times.

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie would rather be a popular idiot than a lonely genius...

These might just be speculation...

~Anhtony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Roumor has it that Sunny is hot for an older chick.

Rumour has it that Atomic is right about her accusations.

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie hates all of you ppl and will overthrow satains seat of power to rule hell and earth!!!!

Rumor has it the Loving A Lie got carried away....

~Anthony

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Rumour has it that NightTears plan on proposing to Angie with the plastic ring she found on her way home from school.

Rumour has it that Anthony aka Loving A Lie is a professional cyber whore who gets paid with credit cards.

Rumour has it that JPM max out all of his credit cards the same night Anthony signed up for P&Q.

Rumour has it that Atomic's dog, Spike, is in fact a bitch.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Edited: Looks insane without Loving A lie previous post.

Rumour has it that Anthony wasn't looking for information nor was he looking for protection when he blew Atomic off.

Rumour has it that Anthony just wanted to sharpen his skills. (which is very good by the way)

Rumour has it that JPM got Atomic to tattooed Anthony on his left nut and Bob on his right.

Rumour has it that the tattoo of Bob kinda looks like his alter ego Sluvious.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Rumour has it that Atomic just found out that "Chopsticks" is an actual song.

Rumour has it that Mike's p-venus is so long that he have to wrap it around his thigh before he leaves the house.

Rumour has it that JPM used Mike's long p-venus to play jump rope with Steven and Bob.

Rumour has it that while jumping ropes to the song "Chopsticks" played by Angie, JPM's balls fell out and crushed his left foot.

Rumour has it that JPM is getting treated for a broken foot and a broken ego at L.A.'s hospitial.

Rumour has it that Anthony plans to sleep with JPM more often in hope of contracting AIDS so he can give it to Bob.

Rumour has it that Bob looks forward to it and he's wearing his new cologne tonight just for the special occassion.

Rumour has it that Bob bought it from an annoymous person name Sunny (haha) on E-Bay for almost four American dollars!

Rumour has it that JustAri is JPM's daughter and it would explain many things...like their huge balls for instance.

Rumour has it that Angie lost her virginity playing soccor.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Bob posed for playgirl in the 60's
    and Playgirl lost profit because not a single copy
    sold... *that was because of his little tushie and his big nose***giggles*** (gotcha... old Man)

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Atomic is bulemic.

Rumor also has it that Atomic wants to slim down for her Victoria's secret photo shoot.

Rumor has it that sunny loves me. (Call me baby!)

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie went Lorana Bobbit on his last girlfriends boobs.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that mike actually doesn’t shop at Victoria's secret because he can’t afford it so the dollar store is going to have to do for a while, since he spent all of last weeks pay check for a lap dance from JPM.

“Rumor also has it that her first customer will receive a free kick in the nuts.” I was the first customer

rumor has it that I’m the last virgin in Vegas (be gentle!) and happens to be a horrible speller!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Sunny became a hippy just to watch JPM puke! Because she likes the smell.

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that for every 20 minutes you laugh is = to 40 sit-ups. Laugh it up, tighten the ol' abs!

(Why do these always start with 'Rumor has it that'?)

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Angela got Pete pregnant.

Rumor has it that she hopes for a puppy.

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

lol

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

" Rumor has it Jacklyn was actually Moon shine Muggy toes long lost daughter, and she lives in a commune and washes socks in a river creek for a living. In her spare time she braids Bob Shanks chest hair for amusement!"

some of the best memories i have with bob! it's better then the sex at least. that's not a rumor but fact!

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

*_*

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

lmao!!

• Jason Meres
    18 years ago

Rumour has it that the entire club "Coffee, Conversation, and Poetry." is actually a government run organization, funded by The Public Broadcasting Service and an army of door-to-door vacuum salesmen. Also, the member "Jason Meres" doesn't actually exist, but is a creation of Sunny's so that she can experiment with different aspects of human physce without damaging her own stellar reputation.

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

The truth is finally out... I feel much better. I hate hiding behind Sunny's tree....

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Atomic loves her two childeren (when the third isnt there)

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie† wishes he had a dollar to pay Anthony Savanna to eat himself.

Rumor has it the JPM and Atomic have a secret love affair and that Atomic is pregnant with siameese twins imported from Siam!

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie† loves making love with his Hand (AKA Jazima-lala) They are scheduled to be married in January!

~Anthony

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Rumour has it that Atomic is not having siamese twins, but triplets.

Rumour has it that the baby's balls looks so large that maybe that's why it appears to be three heads.

Rumour has it that Loving A Lie sits there all day to think of rumours to spread about people he don't know and never will.

Rumor has it that Fiery Feline got her name when she tried to BBQ her cat Fi Fi and set herself on fire instead.

Rumour has it that Loving A Lie got dumped by Jazima-lala because she fell in love with JPM.

Rumour has it that Bob's p-venus is very upset with him.

Rumour has it so is Sunny.

Rumour has it that Jacklyn bought new weaves for her pubic hair from Atomic's Korean discount store.

Rumour has it that Angie bitch slap Stevie Wonder when he accidentally hit the wrong note.

Rumour has it that Peter bought two hamsters and made it fight for his own enjoyment.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that everytime Loving a lie† looks at Atomic, he wishes he was a lesbian.

Rumor has it that every time atomic looks at Loving A Lie† she's glad shes a lesbian.

Rumor has it that so is JPM

Rumor has it that Loving A Lie doesnt think about rumors... rumors just come to him.

Rumor has it that Sunny is sick of ppl talking about her boobs.

Rumor has it that Living A Lie put dandruff flakes on a womans steak after she sent it back to the kitchen.

Rumor has it that he sat there and watched her eat the whole thing.

Rumor has it that Living a lie also bought weeve for his pubes... these micro's are lovely!

Rumor has it that the rumors aren't true on this thread.

~Anthony

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

rumor has it that the only reason jacklyn likes this site so much is because we talk about sunny's boobs.

rumor has it that Bob's movie will be in theaters for only .5 a showing.

rumor has it only seniors are aloud to see such a movie

rumor has it that Anthony believes everything he reads and secretly cries when someone writes about him... sorry one more tear to shed.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

rumor has it that the only reason the club "effects of poetry" wins all the comititions is because CC and P are too focused on bra sizes and panties!

rumor has it the only reason effects of poetry want to win is to impress those that have the the bra sizes

rumor has it that NightTears actually found out that what she thought was crying in her sleep was actually just drool.

rumor has it that bob didn't stop peeing his bed until he started having wet dreams

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

" Rumour has it that Jacklyn is secretly Paris Hilton, who likes to hide under that name and share her unknown passion for writing." so me, i'm all about creativity! like sex tapes, poetry and writing, i do them all with passion!

Taylor even joined me in making "music" and hitting hit notes!

~Jacklyn

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Taylor and "Miss Hilton" made that tape with the green lights and picture. Apperantly Taylor used a voice changer to sound like the white rapper's brother from the backstreet boys.

Rumor has it that Atomic makes the copies of this video for sale. Apperantly Paris was paying her to make them since before they made the tape. (mistake getting out my arse!!)

Rumor has it that Anthony loves watching Will And Grace for it's intellectual qualities.... *bursts into fits of laughter*

Rumor has it that Rumor has it that ppl are stoopud!

~Anthony

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Sunny has breast implants. (She started off being an 'a' cup.)

Rumor has it that Mike Glass was formerly known as Michelle Glass (before the 'final' surgery).

Rumor has it that Amanda Bee and Sunny are secretly strippers who give special parties in the back room of their strip club.

Rumor has it JPM has a thing for spiked heels

Rumor has it that Angelina Taylor and Night Tears are shacking up together

Rumor has it that Satin once had an affair with the artist formerly known as Prince

Rumor has it that Atomic was the only little girl to once sleep in Michael Jackson's bed

Rumor has it that Bob Shank went on the show Extreme Makeover, but even surgery couldn't help so they decided not to air that episode

Rumor has it that Loving a Lie is in love with, (dramatic gasp) a LIE!

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Amanda just stopped taking Valtrex. (And is now outrbreak free. YES!)

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Atomic wishes she had a sixth finger so bad that she duck taped a ruber one to her hand.

Rumor has it that the reason she takes so long in the bathroom is because she is stricking poses in the mirror while she's on the pooper.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Rumour seems to have everything these days hmm?

Lucky rumour to be so rich.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that even though Mike didn't like the lap dances from JPM he found out that JPM was the only whore who will give him a lap dance.

Rumor has it that while in Vegas i lost my virginity to elvis, only i don't know which one!

rumor has it that mike now can't shop at the dollar store but the 99 cents store because lap dances are becoming a habbit.

rumor has it Amanda Bee is actually the queen bee undercover (don't let her sit on your lap unless you want something hard sticking in your leg)

rumor has it that sunny likes hard things sticking in her leg

rumor has it that bob and Mr. Jackson get along great because they both like little things

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

“rumor has it that I believe in the law of reciprocity, meaning if you give me a lap dance I'll give you one in return.”

Rumor has it that I was the first one in line! ^

Rumor has it that I was only accepted into black nightie support group because of my chest hair and my beautiful armpit hair

Rumor has it that bob is willing to help me dye my armpit hair bright pink because it fits sunny’s personality when it comes to peace and love.

Rumor has it that bob didn’t need to become a Christian to claim he was a virgin, until last night when he cybered with his computer monitor

Rumor has it that mike glass actually prefers it alone rather then with me. the only advantage I have with him is the beautiful smell of my armpits.

Rumor has it that James lied in his post above.

Rumor has it that you don’t have to be in the navy to get a tattoo of your name on your ass, don’t worry mike I won’t tell!

Rumor has it that little Tryke Tykes (bob’s bike club) consist of tricycles.

Rumor has it that President Bush almost said somehting smart today, but calm down it's only a rumor and he didn't write that speach anyways!

~Jacklyn

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

HILARIOUS!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that sunny worships my booty and also my bowling ball because it’s so shiny and bald.

~Jacklyn

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that Jacklyn was once suspended from school for sexually harrassing the football team and hanging out in their gym showers

Rumor has it that Angelina does the equivalent of lipsynching when playing the piano

Rumor has it that Mike once plucked out all of his pubic hairs using his fingers

Rumor has it that Fiery Feline is really just a shy kitten.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Rumor has it that I was fired from my ball shaving job at Churchill Downs because I was caught shaving designs on the horses' balls