Intelligent Chat: Grade School Whoreism

• Mel
    18 years ago

I agree.

here in GB lots of young girls try to emulate the latest fashions and trends ie stomachs showing with tiny skirts and make up. Parents should not buy into it. Simple as that.

• Jesse Ray
    18 years ago

"I recall, when I was 5 or 6 I was still watching Mr. Rogers Neighborhood."

Cool, I was watching Arthur

Anyway, yes I agree young kids should not do that.

And I hate Kidz Bop too.

• Lyla
    18 years ago

kids 5 or 6? ya thats wrong buts its everywhere. Brittney Spears, Christina Aguleria and so on. but no if i 5 year old starts dancing it wont lead them to sex lol

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Kids Bop is degrading to both small children and the music industry.

//Ari\\

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Ah times change eh. Historically, we are lilely heading for a spate of serious hedonism on all levels. To be followed by a spate of reserved bahaviour and strict rules...to be followed by a spate of amazing hedonism.

Read those history books kids, it's all happened before and will again.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ya really it is sad, girls in my grade are getting pregnant, at school dances you hear rumors of who is going to have sex afterwards. i hear about parties with drinking and sex all the time. you find condoms on the floor of our school, buses like everywhere.

~Jacklyn

• muncheez
    18 years ago

i don't think it's right either, but i guess it's just the time we're in now kind of calls for that kind of behavior on commercials and movies. i don't think its gunna get any better either, but i don't think anybody can do anything about it. :(

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

Using pseudo-sex to target pre-teen kids with commercial messages is truly disgusting. Any businesses promoting products this way deserves to be boycotted.

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

guys, remember that we live in a world where 9 year old boys would be playing around, one pushes the other down, and the one on the ground says,
    "OW! You ass-****!!!"
    and then later start talking about sex. There is no edicate left in todays world, and even the most sheltered of children know the opposite genders body parts at the age of 6 and learn to swear at the age of 4.

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

kxpx ---- That is Nada's interpretation of capitalism. And she can place herself in the company of Enron, Worldcom, ADM and Samsung. All corporate felons who had NO ethical principles.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I would like to bring up the fact that the kids dont REALLY know what they're doing or what the innuendos mean.

I have an 11 year old neice who goes around singing "Magic Stick" and hasnt the faintest what it means. She also dances like a rap video whore, but it's innocent.

It's pop culture, it doesnt do more harm then their overall curiosity brought on by hormones.

I have to go, I'll post more later.

• Lyla
    18 years ago

Omg i just saw that comercial yesterday. What the hell are you talking about? The kids are not dancing nasty. They were dancing the way a six year old dances. If thats perocotive to you your weird lol

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Hardly ever do I walk down the street and see ANYONE shaking their ass like a stripper.

We are talking about public streets, correct?

Let alone a 6 year old.

This thread has lost relevancy to the topic.

• Lucy Loves Not
    18 years ago

I don't believe that I've seen any children CD commercials that displayed 5 and 6 year old kids bumping, grinding, or giving lap dances [or anything close to it, for that matter].