is it wrong to want to die?

• Gem
    19 years ago

i want to die. i see no point in living when death is all that awaits us. yer i know i have a problem and no matter what teachers and doctors say i feel i need to die. i planned to kill myself at a bbq i had yesterday, kind of like a laster supper thing, but i obviously didnt go through with it. i dont feel needed! because of my antidepressants i could drink so i couldnt interact with my drunk friends as much.

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Ah. There is definitely a point to living Gemma. I don't know why you would feel the need to die, but it definitely isn't the right thing to do. I don't know you, and I don't know anything about your life, but I think that there are plenty of things in the world that are worth living for, and that life isn't just about waiting until we are dead. The experience is worth it if you give it a chance. Don't take your life, it would be a waste. Remember, no matter what you still have your buddies, not just your friends in real life, but the people who are willing to comfort you here!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Those two took the words right out of my mouth! I went through what you've gone through and made it out oaky... i think. Just remember to don't give up. And, oh yeah, your poetry is damn good.
    Aken Sol

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i nko how u feel i want to die sometimes too. but its not wut u should do