Cyber Friend wanted!

• Caz
    20 years ago

To anyone that reads this.
    My name is Caz, I live in Austraila and I'm 12 years old. I would really like a friend that I can email to. If you wish to send me an email my address is: caz15th@hotmail.com
    Thank You,
    Caz

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

hi caz i am 15 and my name is catherine and i would love to be your friend you can email me at woofie85@yahoo.com or you can email me at kool_cat_13@hotmail.com

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey Caz

Email me!

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

Hi, Caz. Unlike the rest of the people here, I am seriously deprived. My parents robbed me of all interenet priveledges a long time ago for socializing with strangers through email. Though i know that they are all paranoid freaks, I can't help but inherit some of that unhealthiness. So, I'm going to send you a little warning. Don't trust people you can't see with your own eyes. It can go with you throughout your whole life!!

Just when you're hearing voices, don't trust 'em if you can't see 'em. That's how I think of it!!

:-D! You're welcome.

Like my parents,

Safety First.

Then again, when do I listen to them? I made my own email address behind their back and lost my internet for about 3 months. Trust me, life sucks without internet. Be careful, though!!!