Awards.

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Well, you can click on the icon and it will tell you. But if it is pinkish, that means that you have a bronze favourate award, and at least 5 people have you on their favorites list!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

lol
    I think Sean deserves one too :)
    Aken Sol

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Psh, dude don't say stuff like that.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

ha it took me forever to find out what the d award meant! lol once i found out i kinda felt dumb. PLP

~lil slam~

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

duz da comment one mean how many times u hav comment people or how many over all comments you hav on ur poems????

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

omg justplainme would you get over my spelling!!!!! i use msn alot and its habbit! i know how 2 spell thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

I shouldn't have to prove anything.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

GOD BLESS EVERYONE (JPM INCLUDED) thats funny, but i also might b ealily amused too! it's how many times you commented? i thought it's how many comments you got from other?! PLP

~lil slam~

• Ash LEIGH
    19 years ago

i thought this page was talking about awards, and all you people are doing is dissing someone who types in a different way. technically that can be racist...anyways, i dont have any awards yet, but hey it's not getting me down. but if anyone else there doesn't have awards, keep your chin up and keep writing

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

we are too talkin about awards, it's about the comment awards and just poking a little fun at the same time :) PLP

~lil slam~

• Mandy
    19 years ago

ashlie- how can dissing someone who types different racist? racist- discrimination upon someone based on their religion or color of their skin...

im sorry but that's the stupidest thing i've read all day

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

least she isn't saying i said the stupidest thing all day:) now i feel smart :) PLP

~lil slam~

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i wish too, but i have three that i know of! because they come back when i have a new poem. PLP

~lil slam~