Coffee Conversation And Poetry

• Anthony
    18 years ago

HI! I just appied and would like to know if an administartor for the club could review my application. Thanks! ^_^

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Ummmmm
    BOB: no
    No
    YES!!
    No
    NO

Damn! only one!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ha ha ha nice one bob

~Jacklyn

• Anthony
    18 years ago

YAY!!! im in!!! my life long goal has finally been realized! *crys* thank you sunny! you're now like my Third mom and stuff!

~Anthony ^_^

• Jason Meres
    18 years ago

Yay! I love quizzes.(*LIES*)
    Yes,
    Yes,
    Yes,
    Yes,
    Hell yes.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

No actually Bob refused to join as we don't run any poker games in the club and he thought we were a bunch of losers with no Friday night high stakes poker! Bob then said he would reconsider even if there was strip poker? =(

*I can forsee a mass exodus should that happen, the thought of Bob's bare tushie is making all the members cringe*

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Hey Britt, no worries, Bob's the one to speak, probably from his experience of not changing his underwear in days????

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

underwear is like is jeans, you can wear it a couple times before it needs to be washed because not many people will really notice... it's a great way to save a couple extra loads of laundry.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

lmao "you're joking right?" and what if i'm not joking? maybe i am and maybe i'm not...

Satin i love the birthday present idea make the gift alittle more personal i would say.

~Jacklyn

• Tainted Butterfly
    18 years ago

LOL too funny. I am a member of this group. they are a great group of both poets and people to post with. :)

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

no the ad should be like "SAVE your money! don't take the extra water and soap to wash loads of underwear but use the extra cash on gas!" you just have to make compermises sometimes you know what i mean... lol spray perfum on them or something then they are scented!!

~Jacklyn

• Atomic
    18 years ago

GASP! Sunny is siding with the other club!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny, the shank is done, but over cooked!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

bob i love the list!

"a benedict arnold, EOP knows what that means" ha ha ha!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ok so i have another idea. if you don't like the idea of wearing your underwear for a couple days in a row then trade with someone. so your wearing a different pair a day but still saving money because you don't have to do the extra loads till later.

~Jacklyn

• JJ
    18 years ago

LOL make Jacklyn and Bob write about panties.... they're the one with the fettish. I for one think its a bad topic. A funny poem is a good idea but please, not about underwear.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

maybe since the last two contest were a group this one we should make an individual.

or what you can do is have a set topic like underwear and then have like a couple of different poetry styles and say that the group has to pick the best poem made in that style out off all the ones submitted. so it's kind of like our first compitition just this time we have a set topic.

but whatever is decided this is just my idea.

did you know that mens underwear is more comfy then womens? i'm totally finding this out.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

"So: EOP....Our next challenge is due NOV 1st (the Senryu poem) which by the way.....we will rock your "panties" off!"

well what if our panties are already off? then what?

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

can Etheree be one of them, i really enjoy those

~Jacklyn

sunny what if we don't have any eye balls for you to rock silly? this could create problems!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

it might fall off before you get to it!

~Jacklyn

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Bob's a character....He just has so much he can come up with... But we gotta love him....wouldn't want him any other way...

We owe you for the huge Butt comment....

• John (Mr. Whuppy)
    18 years ago

Maybe we should write about all the ccp members that wear thongs ....Including Bill

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

bill happens to look the best in a thong compared to the others... believe me!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

no i decided i'll just let them go i figured it would be intresting to read...

armpit hairs gone wild!

braids just took too much of my time.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

that's why i chose to write about freeing myself, so i write about dirty panties so others see that there is no sence in wearing them! who needs a bra anyways just let them lose! but i do avoid running it kinda hurts.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i knew you would, i just knew you would.

just don't wear jeans either because sometimes when those armpit hairs get stuck in that zipper oooooo hurts so bad!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

yes the power of the hairs!!!!! believe me i go through so much hairspray

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

A challenge of panties
    in the writing of poetry
    CCP verses EOP
    Here it starts again
    Two clubs battling to win
    CCP may be clean
    But once were finished
    Their panties will be contaminated.
    As we leave victorious.

~Jacklyn hee hee hee

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

So anyways for inspiration of writing a good poem of panties I decided to wear my underwear for a week. And it’s great. The creativeness just flowing through my work. I have to try to do this more often. If anyone is on a writers block just try this believe me…

Next week I’m trading with someone new everyday… I can’t wait to see what kind of poems I get out of that!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

lol it's nothing compared to "Appearing Free", gez what i put myself through... lol

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

then i decided that after this week i'm going to trade with someone new everyday, never washed. expect some good poems...

so who's trading?

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

don't worry i will find someone willing to take the creative leap!

~Jacklyn