leaving

• *~Emma~*
    19 years ago

Im sorry guyz that i havent been on here much lately but i left my poems for inspiration or something. However i no longer wish to have my poems online. They just remind me so much of the way that i used to be and it is uspetting. ( i think thats how you say it) so many of my friends have started cutting now thinkin that its ok because i used to do it...well its not! It took me so long to get out of the habit and still i toss and turn at night trying sooo hard to get it off my mind. It still seems impossible to move on from the past when the past is all around me. Things just get worse. I mean my life isnt bad i just have no one to talk to. My friends just dont seem there anymore

• heather
    19 years ago

hey yea gk is right dont leave. i will be your friend. my e mail and im r princess13060@yahoo.com. gk and i and many other ppl on this site r very very nice. personally i think that gk is the best. shhhh. jk ne ways dont leave me gk and others r here for u always. well g2g email or im me k. well g2g ttyl luv heather