A Parents Job Description

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Bob, truer words have never been written. If I had read the job description before I became a parent, I may have had a vasectomy before I got my first car....

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Whew...definitely the hardest job in the world. Too bad more parents don't take it more seriously. I loved the part about you paying them. Hilarious!

• Ali
    18 years ago

yup its the toughest job in the world! Hence we also do it with joy!!!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

wow i'm tired now! that just took all my energy. i'm just lucky enough to have great parents that care, even when sometimes it seems like they don't!

"The rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated, at least
    temporarily, until someone needs $5" this fits so well. i haven't seen it with my family but my cousin's side!

this was a joy to read but it has a lot of good things in it. it really shows how hard a parent works and the fact that many of them have a job outside of taking care of us. they do work like 24/7.

~Jacklyn

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Definitely one of the hardest jobs in this world. And just think when you raise your own and think there's time for yourself then comes the Grandkids.
    But I don't have a complaint in this world because
    The love I have for my kids and Grandkids is worth every tiring day that I endure. I wouldn't trade it for the World... And just look at all the love that is returned...It's so worth it...
    *Maybe this will open eyes to teenagers...Live life and then become a parent*...

• JJ
    18 years ago

All teenage girls who think its so cute to have a baby now should read this...

• John (Mr. Whuppy)
    18 years ago

See my poem "Whats a dad"

Bob thats all so very true