SUICIDE!!!!! need help

• Melissa Deschamps
    19 years ago

im friend commited suicide and im all depressed. i even tryed to commite suicide but luckly i didnt do it deep!!!! plz help me i dont kno wat 2 do!!!! plz contact me @ m_bdeschamsp@telus.net

• heather
    19 years ago

omg i am so sorry i hope it all gets better soon if u need to talk e mail me @ princess13060@yahoo.com

• Manders
    19 years ago

Suicide is a horrible thing to deal with. And when it's someoen you truly love it's even harder.

I'm not going to lie when I say there are a lot of people who have tried it once. I have a few times. but when I realize that doing this is not worth it. I will leave my family feeling the same way I did wen my grandma did it.

You see sometimes life deals us bad cards. But we make due with what we have.. Be strong and know that everything will be ok.. It will take some time to be able to come to terms with it.. That is something you will never forget.. Remember the good times u had together. and know that they are always with you no matter what. so talk to your friend when you feel down..

good luck.. and be strong :-)

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hey think of it this way..... there is some one out there for u. and when u find them everything will be better. and killing ur self will be the ultimate mistake. once u do it, u cant go back.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

awww sorry... =( i can relate =( my friend commited suicide too, she died =( she thought none really cared for her... but i did thou, gave her everything i could, she was blinded by hatred and selfish act... i was once a suicidal too, a lil cut here and there none to me now... but i do regret, im not proud of being a suicidal. writing is part of my therapy now =) and i got over that sickness... =)

so if i were u, think about the payment of thy selfish act before u do it... =) hope u can visit my site =) read THE OBJECT and DESTINY (HER SUICIDE NOTE) thanx a lot =)

and oh =) i'm just here =) if u need someone to talk to =) email me... azn_bebe2000@yahoo.com =) ciao