COOLEST PERSON EVER

• Alexis
    19 years ago

i swear today i met the coolest girl ever she was smart pretty ,witty,awsomebeyond all reason .....but then i figured out i was lookin in the mirror .LOL sry bout that i'm in a strange mood .WHos the coolest person yall know .....besides me :)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wow, that was really weird that i know every1 of those person u listed. i don't know who's the coolest but i love a lot of people...

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

I agree with your people, Heather is pretty neat too!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Well, obviously Alexis, everyone PaulsGothgirl listed, Pauls Goth girl, Sean Allen, Chris, and Aza. i think they all qualify under the 'cool' section.
    Aken Sol

• Alexis
    19 years ago

AHHH i feel the love LOL yall r all tiiiiight

• heather
    19 years ago

i agree with paulsgothgirl and max is awesome too

• heather
    19 years ago

lol thanks dat was so funni. Give GK a huge round of applause

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

woo! pres-i-dent, pres-i-dent!! thats PGG! lol, pgg..

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well i have to say yes i am cool, not sure about the coolest but i certainly do rock. LOL

The coolest person i know ever ever is a young maiden by the name of Jackie AKA YikYak meaning the girl who talks to much.

Other cool people are Tim R(etard), Rach, David V, Chris V, Cay, Kristina K, and loads more i cant think of right now!

Tupac Shakur is more than cool

• heather
    19 years ago

thx ppl luv heather

• heather
    19 years ago

@ least sumone luv's me

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

The coolest? there are so many....But really what it all comes down to is..its ME!! iTS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!..JUST KIDDING. REALLY BORED HERE...And Hayley, its Timothy!!! r(etard) got it?

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

And for all of you I forgot, sorry..ITS STILL ALL ABOUT ME!! SO THIS THREAD SHOULD NOW RETIRE ITSELF!!!...GODDAMN I AM FUNNY!!!!....WHOOOOOOOOOO.....

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Um..yes Tim, we all know you rock...we get the point my dear. I think it's time for you to settle down...

• Ashmore
    19 years ago

lol Tim. Coolest person ever? Wow, that's a toughie. Since they are so many wonderful people.. lol, I'd have to say David_V, Chris G, Amy, Timothy R (lol happy?), Hayley Williams, Rich, Peter A Rosado, Danielle Williams, Jackie, ChatBox .. the list just keeps on going.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

O.k., now that my meds have worn off...lol, I have to say the coolest people on here to me are without a doubt Jackie and Hayley ( my partners in crime) and I cannot forget Ann Marie , Kristina and Beth Lewis, ( not only my bestest friend, but also my lawyer too.) Jessica has also become a good friend too.

• heather
    19 years ago

lmao tim thats funni luv heather

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

The kewlest person i know is.....my friend Ashley. ^__^

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

my mommy