question about rating

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

you can't see who voted for your poems but it's for the better. if someone gave you an honest vote and it happened to not be a five what do you think the turn our would be? if people want you to know that they read your poem they will comment on it.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

it's nice to see that you don't really seem to mind lower ratings that may be honest. i too and the same. there are a lot of people on this site that feel like we do. but on the other hand there are more people who care about it. we would have people telling on each other every second. "so and so voted a one" and so on.

~Jacklyn

• ScarletHaze
    18 years ago

nah i dont think most people on here are that pathetic are they?

• Jaky
    18 years ago

Well expressing your feelings is nice I ussually write to let out things that no one knows and if no one knows who I am its better! And your poems is good too. Buh Bye!!!!
    -jaky

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Scarlet~haze: there are a lot of people on this site that care about their poems ratings. and if someone downvotes their poem. it's unbelieveable.

Ruben: i like bowling a lot. i'm on a saturday leauge and thinking about joining my schools team. it's a lot of fun. glad to hear you like it too! how long have you been a bowler?

~Jacklyn