Read Carefully

• Anthony
    18 years ago

AMEN Mr. Shank!!!!!

~Anthony

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

That is a very welcome message, Bob. Thank you.

You might consider posting it in the other forum sections as well.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Preach it Bob!

These are things that should not be tolerated no matter what.

• Me&You (simply magical)
    18 years ago

SPREAD THE LOVE lol

but so true, good point bob

lets all be nice luv ya jess xoxoxo

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

no it's Group hug in the showers to night!!!!!! lol i love that line!

Respect!

~Jacklyn

• EoB
    18 years ago

Hug? Showers? Group?

Count me in

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Like i said to my last wife....i said honey, everything and anything goes...but it must be done with respect and Children in mind.

We are no longer married.

• TinyDancer46
    18 years ago

lol kevin! i'm sorry!

I do agree with the over the top replies, though. yeah these discussions get pretty heated, but swearing and getting pissed shouldn't be tolerated. I did that once, and I feel awful about it!

• Lu
    18 years ago

I agree with the entire content of your first post Bob ... There are many young people on this site that do not need to see foul language , slander or rasicm ..they see it enough in this world already..

We (as some of the older) ones on this site should be setting good examples ...and rascism is not one of them ... it really disgusts me ...
    Nor is name calling ....
    Great job Bob and I totally agree with you ... keep it clean with respect ....
    Freedom of speech (at sometimes )yes
    stupidity of speech ~never~
    I agree with you Bob 100%

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Poor sustinance Mike, if a straight man suggested to a friend that he would have sex with another man because he was that good looking, replying "thats just gay" would be an appropriate response don't you think?

Not sure what you are trying to do here with your point. Calling a person gay because they have done something wrong, is clearly bad patter as it attaches a negative connotation to being gay. However, saying someone would be behaving gay for wishing to take part in a gay act is not offensive, and you should know the difference.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

"control me, conform me, I'd rather they destroy me"

I've gotta use that.

I'm stealing it, whoever said it ;).

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Anyway,

The more harshly enforced censorship/ "respect" rules open a doorway to creativity.

For instance, instead of simply saying "screw you!" one could say "go find a screw and use it on yourself," and instead of saying "you're full of shit!" one could say "whatever you're full of happens to smell an awful lot like feces."

:).