The Moment We've Feared Has Happend...

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Atomic's, yes our dear sweet Atomic, beloved by all and lusted after by many, computer is down for the count. Her mouse and keyboard are not working and we've checked and rechecked... still nothing... This may be good bye for our little girl... She has told me to say that she is trying and doesnt want to leave her P&Q family anytime soon. She is terribly sorry and upset. In addition, we had a fight with our other friend for some insensitive comments about becoming overweight (when she is stick thin) when Atomic and I are not skinny at all. Long story... She is very upset... So If you guys could pray to God, Shiiba, Buhdda, SpongeBob, whoever!!!

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Ok. Ismail. Atomic told me to post what happened to her computer and all that stuff was a joke. Dude, maybe -YOU- shouldnt take everything so seriously...

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Hey Ish-mail...No wonder you got kicked out of C,C&P!! You are an ass!

~Anthony

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I'm on the school's computer and not very happy.

ARGH!

As for Ismail, the boy only merely asked for help and you yet once again, have to state your unwanted opinion. You say it's obvious my computer had crashed, and we never claimed we didn't know.

We asked for -help- silly boy. Not for whatever crap you were giving. Now I have to go and...yeah.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

poor atomic..o well, at least the school computers are working for ya

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Ismail: Yeah well if you dont want to play with fools, why do you constantly play with yourself? Listen dude, Nobody cares what mood you are in. You could be shoving your head up your own ass and that still wont stop me from saying that you have taken up the family buisness of male prostitution. (but do you think you could live up to your mother?) ok you know what. I'm sorry. I had a bad day today too. but still, you are an ass. there is no decency in you. And yet you still are allowed freedom of speach. "He that keepeth his tounge, keepeth his life." Understand young man? Good Boy!!!! Yes you are! Yes you are!!!

~Anthony

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

Sorry Anthony but when you post something here you invite responses. And whether or not you like the responses or agree with them, it doesn't entitle you to engage in name calling and verbal abuse. That's not what these forums are about and you are way out of line. If you can't handle a contrary opinion then you shouldn't be posting here.

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Hey Ismail. I -TELL- people I'm insane. You are going to have to try alot harder to upset me. I see my words cut deeper than any on yours and it kills you inside. People hate you. Face up to it. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, the world would be a better place without you in it? That that knife in the kitchen sink looks inviting... maybe peace bringing? Let it show you a place where there is no pain... only people who love you. Because that certainly isn't here buddy.... ^_^ Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

~Anthony

• Mezmeryz
    18 years ago

hey people chill, ismail may be a bit of a pain to you, but wat he said is kind of true...why start the whole thing off with an over emotionally silly joke!! lolz...kidding yeh...no offence to anybody!!:)

• Anthony
    18 years ago

None taken. But The point of this thread was to tell people who were *-FRIENDS-* of *-ATOMIC-* That she might not have the chances to be on here like she used to. Not for him to comment on information. ^_~

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

"Yeah, it sure cuts deep Anthony. You want me to kill myself because people in the internet hates me. Have you been smoking weed....Seriously.

Fyi: Anthony, take your idiocy and your sucide induced words away, because your pathetic words would do nothing but make me laugh.

I am here seriously laughing at the fact that i care whether anyone likes me or not. Pathetic Anthony...Seriously pathetic.

Now take your insane ass away. And don't bug me about people not loving me in P&Q because i know who likes me and who doesn't....

Oh i forgot: Happy Thanksgiving.

Sayonara..."

Oh Ismail. I'm just having a little fun! Relax! Try not to have that stick shoved so far up your ass! It's just a friendly thread. We're all people. No one is better than the other. HA, look at me peace talking. Ok Ismail. This is getting boring so how about a Truce? K? we don't have to be friends. Just polite!!! ^_^

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Ok the point of a truce ismail is to be civil. You are not doing so. PLease comply to the civility thing. I am. And If you find getting tired of wasting your life pathetic, then keep on going.

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Oh don't act like you are formidible. What are you going to do if I DO mess with you? send me hate mail? what? There is nothing you can do to hurt me or get a rise out of me. I just find you comical. You're a funny clown!

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Funny still clown! My meds are taken (Ritalin ROCKS) and why would I run to Atomic? Doesn't make sense. When Have I ever run to her? Try to make sense, Bobo.

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

You've never seen me period. I'm not -A-crazy person I'm -THE- creazy person! This conversation is over. From now on, you are talking to yourself. See ya -DUDE-!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Anthony

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

the funny thing, really, is the fact that ismail is probably one of the only people on this site who has seen the world and our western society for what it really is and therefore has evidence to back up his claims quite easily.

either way, the two of u bickering is amusing because it is pointless.

and ismail, altho u seem to have seen the world and our western society for what it is..u fail to realize that poeple in our society do not like having the facts about their own faults told to them. or maybe u have and just enjoy doing it.

either way. this was to inform atomics friends that she wont be on. rude thigns were said. and a verbal fight started. what an immature thread...

whens atomic gonna be back anyways?

• Mezmeryz
    18 years ago

chill people, and y is everyone ganging up on ismail...not that i no who he is or anything...but its just something ive kinda noticed...

no offence to nebody,
    mezkenzie
    xxx