CHIRISTMAS

• Dante
    18 years ago

Presents are meaning of Christmas?

• EoB
    18 years ago

Seriously...Christmas won´t be here for another month......

and yes, like bob said, money cannot but the greatest gifts

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Bob is so right. The best present I ever recieved was made for me and wrapped in a letter written by the person who made it. It means more to me than any of the material things that I have recieved and gotten rid of before and since. Be thoughtful and creative, show people you care, not with money, but with your heart.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i've made my mom cry so many times and it's cost me only time. i make poems for her and put it on pretty paper.

~Jacklyn

• Tammy
    18 years ago

The most precious christmas gift I ever received didn't cost a penny. It was an unpainted ceramic angel ornament that had been salvaged from a dumpster as was the box it was in. It was given to me by a homeless man with a handmade card that stated I was his angel. I will always cherish it.

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

I think there are a lot of reasons why the idea of going out and buying presents for everyone is dumb.

At our Thanksgiving gathering we draw names and each person gives and receives one present. Other than that, I get one gift for each of my parents, my kids and my boyfriend. That's a single day's chore and easy on the budget. And that way all of us can enjoy much more meaningful aspects of the Christmas &nd Hanukkah holiday season.

And I agree with the others that said some of the best gifts are those that cost little or nothing.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

The most valuable gift that someone ever gave to me was to visit me in the hospital on Christmas Eve several years ago and give me company when everyone else was out enjoying themselves.

• ness
    18 years ago

Instead of getting them something expensive that means absoloutly nothing, get them something that will actually mean something. By spending time and effort looking for the perfect gift for them. They will love it.

• Mezmeryz
    18 years ago

Give a gift that costs you not money, but time, effort, love and the feelings you have for them....they are all more, and much valuable...

dont you think that too??

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

"It's November 22. Not December 24, 25 and 26"

What does it matter? I prefer not to rush my present buying, it gives time for more effort and thought, instead of rucshing out on Christmas Eve and grabbing whatever's left on the shelves.