BOUT TO DO SOMETHIN I'LL REGRET LATER

• Manders
    19 years ago

First off.. Killing yourself wont help the situation out any.. Killing yourself wont bring your cousin back.. Do you see how you feel about your cousin passing away.. Do you honestly want to make your family feel that way when you decide to kill yourself.

Think before you act. And stop cutting yourself... I was told by someone that reads into people who cross over. And I was told that when you kill yourself you still have to deal with all the problems you are facing now.. You don't get off any easier besause you choose to end your life before you could deal with it.. Suicide is the pussy way out.. Stand up and take control of yourself. Know that you are special..

I am sure your cousin wouldn't want you to go out that way. You are better then that. Trust me when I say I have been in your place. My grandma killed herself. And i am the one that found her.. Yes I have thought about killing myself many of times. BUt I know in the back of my head how My grandma's death made me feel. To this day I cannot speak of her without getting all emotional. BUt you wil come to terms with your cousin's death..

Try to remember the good things about him/her. Give yourself time to morn his loss. BUt stop harming yourself. It's not worth the pain it's causes you. Get help from someone if you need it. There is always people out there that will help you get over things like this.. If you need more help just ask.. I am always online.

• Casey
    19 years ago

Do not kill yourself, thats fuckin insane. I know ppl who tried and theyr glad they didnt, It scared the crap outta them and now theyr on antidepressants and totally fucked up. My sister died 11 years ago and Im still messed up. You wont get over your cousin dying, but Suicide WILL NOT HELP. What will help is seeing a shrink. I have depression and i've only been there a handfull of times and Im already feeling better. Suicide NO Srink, YES

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Killing yourself is never the answer. And what link said about earth being heaven and hell, but you have to strive for whatever you want, well strive for the heaven on earth. I think that your cousin would want you to live for him. When you are doing little things, think of it as you are doing it for him. Your cousin didn't live the life that he wanted, so you live it for him. He will always be watching over you, and taking on your experiences and your challenges, and living through you. That is how you need to think of it, and I know how hard it is to completely lose someone you loved so much, but you really have to think about how it would make other people feel. You realize how bad you feel, but I'm sure that you don't want your family to hurt any more than they do, and by you killing yourself, that would make two of their family members gone, and that would leave everyone hurting more. It is also more likely that others in your family or close friends would see suicide as an answer, and may turn to that themselves. Just pray for your cousin and live for him and think of everyone else that it would be hurting.

• Manders
    19 years ago

Hey RGUY, I think you need to relax a bit.. You are a young kid trying to get attention.. Someone is in deep pain here. and you do nothing but make them feel worse about there life.. If all you do on here is cause shit for people. Then I think you should leave.. Or think about growing up..

Sometimes i wonder why I lower myself to kids trying to act all cool's level...

Sorry dear, but acting all big and bad behind that computer wont do you any good in the real world.. Maybe when you need help one day. you will think about what you are saying today. and i hope knowone in your life treats you as you have been treating people in need on here.

• Manders
    19 years ago

Luke, you do it in a totally different way. When you try to talk or shall I say start something.. You have all your words put together. And it just sounds better.. hahahah Romantic Guy must be young. because his vocabulary isn't to big...

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi jenny =) i know the feeling =) i can really relate... My cousin passed away too, but different story coz he was from a gang... but still loving him dearly...
    anyway i think killing ur self is not the solution... take it from me girl, ima suicidal (i know coming from me huh!)... i think u need help... someone to talk with, why dont u talk to your family about it... more on go out and breath a lil' =) sometimes some think that killing your self is the only solution, but i found out death is not the only way for u to be able to escape from sadness... theres a lot of ways to get away from that... and one is writing...

AND HEY! wasnt tryin to be a B**** but, u know people who really wanna die they dont ask or talk to somebody before they do it... they dont really ask on what to do or what to do or how to do it... they just do it with out any words to utter... COZ some tend to brag about killin em selves but then again they wont... they just cut a lil (tiny cut to show off) so that they can have em reason to brag ... bleh* i am talkin non sense in here...

but think about it before u do it... u might regret after...

you'll understand what i'm tryin to say, maybe someday =) pls. visit my site... read "THE LOST", "THE OBJECT" and "DESTINY(HER SUICIDE NOTE)

thanx a lot...