R.I.P. Richard Pryor

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

I will forever remember you, not for your movie roles or TV shows, but for the infamous line: Fire is inspirational....after you lit yourself up free basing....my best Richard Pryor memory....Christmas when I was ten and I conned my parents into getting me one of his albums....that my mom insisted on playing while we opened our presents....it took longer to lose my bb gun that it did that present.....lmfao.....mom was Catholic and just didn't appreciate Richard the way Dad and I did. Rest in peace.

• Letty
    18 years ago

He was a part of my childhood . He made me laugh even on days that I was sad or depressed . I still watch all of his old movies . He is a legend that will truly be missed....Rest in peace .....You will be sadly missed ..

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Oh my, Richard Pryor died??? That is so tragic. He will definitely be missed. He was a superb comedian and certainly a legend. My favorite movie with Richard Pryor was 'Moving'. He was so hilarious. And you are so right Bob, crack kills. Everyone please learn from him that it is not worth it!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

He will be missed by many, he brought laughter to many of us and is definately a legend.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Richard Pryor Was An Excellent Comedian, That Suffered So Much Hell In The Last Years Of His Life....Hes Truly An Icon And An Unforgetable Man....Houston Celebrated Him In a Big Way Last Night....(R.I.P) xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I'm neither saddened or surprised at Old Dickie's passing. He was a great talent but as with many of the world's comic geniuses he's where he is now by his own deeds and choices.

Still.. he truly was a funny guy who I'll not forget.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Richard pryor
    Bill Hicks
    Lenny Bruce

These guys were the best of the best, and you could learn more about a great many things just by listening and laughing, to their shows.

Happy trails cowboy!

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I about had a heart attack when I heard. Sad it is...but this is life. He will be missed tons - however, he will always remain in our homes as his movies and shows will NEVER quit being played.