I am makeing a site would you like your poems on it ?

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

Yes, that would be nice.
    Take a pick, if you wish.
    According to this site my best poems are "Nighttime Seagull" and also "The Corner" but I have lots of others, so you may choose which ever you like.

It would be very nice if you could mention my name and a link.

Thanks! Oh, and please can you give me a link to this website, once it's up, that is.

-beth

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    18 years ago

yes...id luv 2 have ne of my featured poems on it...u can decide whichever 1 u like best n yea thats fine with me...ull have 2 let me kno the link so i can have a look!

~*Who Cares?*~

• Letty
    18 years ago

Any one of them will do . I too would like the link to this site so I can check it out .

Thank you

• ShadowDancer
    18 years ago

any of my featured poems on this site would be so great!!! give me a link when ur don, thanks soo much

Ruby

• Barbara
    18 years ago

You can use any of my poems you like!! Up to you which ones you like!! Please provide a link so I can see the website!! Thanks!!

• Italian Stallion
    18 years ago

you can use any of my poems.

• Tara Kay
    18 years ago

you can use any of my featured poems.
    Tara-Kay
    and please make sure my name is there too.

Tara-Kay xxx

• Falling Up
    18 years ago

Yea you can use any of my feautured poems as well... just as long as you say that i was the author.. my name is Samantha M. so please do that if your going to use my poem. thanks:D

• BrokenMisery
    18 years ago

any of mine if you wish (preferably featured) that take your fancy (",) i'd like a link to look at the final product :D

• tanyarh
    18 years ago

Heya, that would be great. You can use any if you like them. Thanks. Let me know the website, once your complete x

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

It would be an honor! :)

I'd prefer if you pick some off off my featured, and these below that aren't on featured are ones I recommend:

Kiss The Stars
    The Lady
    Goodbye is just another way to say I'll miss you
    How my fingers tremble
    Child of Youth
    I Love You,Grandma
    Dear Critic/Dear Rachel

~Thank you

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

sure, whatever. I don't know if any of mine are what you're looking for. What's the url?

• Puerto_Rican_Chick
    18 years ago

i'd like my poems to be there. you can pick any one you like.

• t i f f a n y ♥
    18 years ago

You can use any of my poems, so long as you give me full credit. And let us know the name of your site after you're done. =)

• Grotesque Angel
    18 years ago

Yeah I would be honoured to have one of my poems on your site. Take a pick of ur favourite (or just some random one.
    As long as I get the credit of course....lol

Darksest Wishes,
    Matt

• ShadowedPhoenix
    18 years ago

Hey any of my featured poems, I'd say personally i think Forget me, Heaven's Gate and She Said "tell me another lie" are my fav's. Thanks A mil!