I wanna take action!

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Ok, by now I've heard every sob story there is to hear. It's horrible what goes on in the average home. Lately I've been wanting to do something for the world, I've never been one to start small. My problem is I'm not sure where to start, I'm only 14. I've talked to some teachers and they just tell me to go into subjects that will take you where you wanna go. But I'm not sure where that is. Any ideas on how I can make our world better at 14?

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Well, thats just my problem Luke, I've got no ideas on where to start with this 'something'. Something I can do while still living at home i suppose, that won't cost me money and that will help people in general.

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Thanks Luke and Clarissa.

I know I'm young, but everyones gotta start somewhere, right? Do you guys ever just feel that what your doing in the world is inadequate? That you have to do something more?

romanticguy, i suggest a change that name, you don't deserve to have that title.

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Thank you very much GoldenKnight. All of your ideas are really going to help me out. I live in a VERY small town and that is my biggest problem at the moment. It's full of old narrow-minded people who don't know the world outside of their trailor.

Luke, I understand what you mean exactly. He's just one of those guys who'd try to piss out of a car window while it's still closed. Thank a bunch, really!

• heather
    19 years ago

lol heather

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey, thats a mighty good idea!! I love to read and if i can do it whiule helping people then thats amazing!! Great idea! thank you!!

(still very open to other ideas!!)