What's The Best Poem You Have Written?

• Alexa
    19 years ago

Well, this forum is more like talking about your poem, not advertising it. Okay, I'll just stop now. o_o

My best one would probably have to be "One Last Kiss." I don't know why I'm so proud of it, I just am.

• lindsey McCulloch
    19 years ago

well i must be "To Helen" as i wrote it when she was depresssed and once i finshed i ead it to her and mad her cry. Helen and i never really got on, now we are the best of friends and i'll owe it all to this poem. my second what be vuanerable dismayed.

• Just Ariel
    19 years ago

my best poem is "blood of a love"

• Ashmore
    19 years ago

"Leave me alone"

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I can't say which poem is my best.. Because every poem is written based on some experience of life... Its difficult. But I can say "dream ..1" is a poem which everytime makes me happy. It doesn't follow any particular style..no rhymings... But still its a dream i often see... and it is always pleasant to see that... May be u can check that.

I had already checked your work. You are an amazing poet.... Really talented person. ...

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Alexa.. your poem was great.... Very good theme.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

my best poem...: hmm i guess, destiny and the object... =) see for your self =)

• Sara
    19 years ago

I would have to say that my best poem is, "I Told You No", it means alot to me, all my poems are also based on life experiences, and this one just gives me goosebumps, and makes me cry everytime I read it...

Sara Patterson

• David
    19 years ago

• Cassie
    19 years ago

uMmM i really like Memories of Yesterday

• Chris Engle
    19 years ago

i dunno what my best poem is.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Maybe "Whatever Tomorrow Brings" or "Nightmares"....I think you've read both of those, Kristina.

If I go back to some of my older ones... I might have to say any of the ones in my "Jennifer" series..... I wrote those after the death of my 19 year old cousin. And the 2nd one (Answers) I don't even remember writing... it was a very special experience... and it has been read at 3 different funerals. It is written in the voice of Jennifer, herself...and since I was more than half asleep when I wrote it.... I really and truly think she (or at least God) had a hand in writing it.

• More
    19 years ago

i dont know. i like all of my poems and i think that they are all great because they all have their own meaning behind it

• ♥~Kitty-Kat~♥
    19 years ago

I hate you But I love you!

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

i like a lot of my poems

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Sorry, I haven`t written it yet, when I do, It will be time to quit. Thanx

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

My favorite poems that I've ever written are...

"And then you were gone"
    "Starlight"
    "A Pocketful of Stars" and
    "I find myself there"

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

Hmm, my favorite poem is probably My Suicide Note

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

everyone voted most for ''Neverknown'' but i like ''Memory of a heart'' because im me an thats who i am

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

mines is Second chance in life(true story)

• SarZz
    19 years ago

I personally feel that my best poem is "without u"...cuz its written abt a friend.....whos unfortunately dead/.....n i was missing her on friendships day so.....=(

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

I don't really know which is my best, but my favorite is probably "Would You" or "Your Fault".

• Brandon Evans
    19 years ago

I personally like "Crimson Loathe", but I'm sure others would disagree...

• Jacki
    19 years ago

right now i'm working on some thrilling ghost storie type of poems....i have a few i like a lot
    I confess
    Darkness in Disquise
    and Beautiful tom boy

they all repreasnt me, in different ways

• Mephastophilis
    19 years ago

"Isn't it time", although few people have voted or commented on it, i am very proud of it. i'm not surprised that no 1's voted or commented on it, its quite intimidating, people don't want to think about the things i write in it, so they just ignore it. human nature i guess. xmollyxx

your eyes are open but you don't see

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I have read it and voted on it and i beleive it to be one of the best poems i have ever read and i mean that so everyone go check it out :)

• Mephastophilis
    19 years ago

awww. thanx hunni. its very sweet of you, i appreciate it especially since its coming from someone with so much talent herself. xmollyxx :)

Your eyes are open but you son't see

• Kevin J
    19 years ago

"Spider Wins Again"...hands down.. my best:p

• Katie McCullick
    19 years ago

I think my best poem so far is Saving Me For You but I like all my poems. Most of them are on this site but some I have not put on yet.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Such a hard question to answer. I really do like mine inspirational ones Hope, Strength, and Taking Risks. I can't really seem to pick which one I like better though :\. I also really like my love poem I Want to Be and my friendship poem A Silent Prayer. If I were to choose one of them to be my best I'd prolly have to say it would be A Silent Prayer because not only do I like it, but I wrote it for a friend who really appreciated it and it made me feel real good about it.

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

'Regret' and 'Scarred'

• Andrea
    19 years ago

I'm not for certain which one of them are the best. But I do consider these ones to be the most personal poems I have written and mean very much to me:
    The Night I Lost Myself
    Slash Of My Mother's Tongue
    Her Broken Reflection

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

I'd have to say 'Sweet Serenity' but 'Forsaken' and 'Loving Lucifer' come shockingly close. Peace, love and empathy.
    -Belle Misericordia

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Mine would have to be so far... "Cliched Magazines" though It hasn't yet gotten many comments or votes. I still like it, it's different, and it comes from the heart.

• DMG
    19 years ago

I believe the best poem I have written is "Many Men Dead." This poem talks about the many different hatreds in life, different prejudices, and my outlook on life. I find it very deep and meaningful.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I have no idea what my favorite of mine is..I don't really like any of my own...They're all just quick little pieces of junk. :)
    -Mortalidaga
    xxTakeCareAlwaysxx
    Love ya'll, Smile lots ...xxx

BTW, that's one of my fav's by you too, Claire. :)

• Lance Hardy
    19 years ago

Out of the five I've written so far...I personally like "Shy" the best, but others seem to like "Living On".

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

My personal favorites are "Twisted Awakening" and "Meant to Be (Lover's Cliff)". But everyone else seems to like "The Distance Between"!

• Joy
    19 years ago

Hmm...definitely You're In Our Hearts...I wrote it for a friend who committed suicide over the summer.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

theya ll suck.....lol but it depends what mood i am in