Great Comedians

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

There are some pretty funny people out there, and some of them are even famous! lol. Tell me your favourite comedian from SNL, or whoever you thinkis funny!
    T.L.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Ron White rocks!!! Also a guy named Steven Wright, he has a dry affect, he asks questions like: What do batteries run on?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

I'm quite surprised Tim didn't mention himself as being funny, lol. Just kidding Tim. But hey, I agree with Sabrina...Chris Rock is pretty good.

• UM
    19 years ago

Chris Rock, anybody from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, Chris Farley, Andrew Dice Clay, Wanda Sykes...and the list goes on and on

• Casey
    19 years ago

Carlos Mencia and Larry the Cable guy, and this lesbian... idk her name, shes really skinny and always talks about her parents from europe and they dont like her being a comedian or a lesbian... idk her name but shes funny!

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

I really like Ellen Degeneres. She's incredibly funny!! And Mike Madonald.

• C Dodrill
    19 years ago

Chris Farley IS KING. You'll realize that when your LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Wayne Brady, Chip Esten, Brad Sherwood, Colin Mocherie, Ryan Stiles.... On Whose Line is it
    Anyway!

Also Robin Williams, Paul Reiser, Brett Butler, Bonnie Hunt...lots of others

• Brian King
    19 years ago

watch robin willam live on broadway on dvd or vhs it's the funny shit in the world

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Adam Sandler all the way!!!!!!

ditto to the so funny and cute...he is the best!!! I love all his stuff...He is totally the greatest!!!

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

Rodney Carrington is hilarious. Pretty much everyone everyone else has mentioned is really funny also.

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Okay, i also love Tom Green. Oh my goodness i laughed so hard watching him!

• Lindsay
    19 years ago

Anybody from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, Chris Farley, Wanda Sykes, Kathy Griffith, and maybe some others.