Lost love, unknown future...

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i kno how u feel. I went through the same thing 2 times. But my ex cheated on me. well ne ways if u just need sumone 2 talk 2 i am always here for ne one. I will listen 2 u and try 2 help as much as i possibly can. I am sorri this happened 2 u but there will always be many other girls. believe me. u have your whole life to go still. just relax and try 2 get ur mind off her as best as possible. or u could try talking 2 her and tell her how u feel and if u wanna talk my e mail is princess13060@yahoo.com and my i have msn messenger and my im is the same. well g2g luv heather

• Manders
    19 years ago

I am very sorry to hear what you are going through right now.

First off.. to love someone that much. Then have them walk all over your heart. Is not an easy thing to forget... Your friends may say move on.. But they have no idea what you felt inside for her. and what she did to you killed you inside..

Does she feel sorry for what she did to you?? Has she tried to make anything up to you.. Peronsally I think you should take all the time you think you may need to get over this.. when someone hurts you that bad, It changes your view on people.. You think everyone is going to hurt you.. so Take the time to get over it.. and maybe when you are strong enough.. talk to her. and let her really know what she has done to you. HOwever I am sure she knows by you not talking to her...

Good luck.. and don't care what anyone says to you.. take your time.. and when you are ready.. move on.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi there =)i too had a contribution of these and that... my ex fiancee cheated on me =S but i manage to forget him, even though i almost gave my everything to him =S they dont deserve to be love at all, just move along =S she prolly not THE ONE for you... she dont deserve none of ur love =) but wait... inner demons =S can't give u an advice when it comes to that, i'm still dealing with my own inner demons =S

so do take care, and true love soon will come ur way =) ciao