ever felt so depressed for no abolute reason??

• insane authority
    19 years ago

hey, well lately iv been feeling really down. i dont know why but i feel so sad, and pathetic wanting to cry with out any reason. i mean i dont have any problems, or maybe i dont know what my problems are..mm. I'm not lonely or anything like that. i guess i have weird mind? or maybe i really need somthing. i dont know. but just wondering has anyone else felt like that?

• Sonya
    19 years ago

yea i have many times. later on i realized my problems. although you might not have any , its hard to explain but that happens to everyone once in awhile ! dont worry about it and try to keep happy and if this goes on just talk to someone about it. if you need to talk email me at
    x6MiAmorTu9o@yahoo.com
    -me-

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Yes I Have Felt This Way Many Many Times Before Its Something You Will Go Through Like Everyone Else Is Or Has Gone Through It Will Get Better Trust Me. Just Remember Its Normal To Feel Sad Sometimes Its A Way Your Body Releases Things You've Kept Bottled Up Inside For A Long Time.

• Manders
    19 years ago

I have days where I don't want to wake up.. then I have days where I love everything.. and am excited to be alive.. Life can be hard to grasp at times.. and you find yourself confused..

Everyone has been on your situation.. It can be a number of things.. maybe stress that has built up.. something that has happened a long time ago. that you remember.. having a bad day. or even just crying.. your body may need to release soem tension.. You are normal.. everyone has been there one time or another

• Manders
    19 years ago

Nope can't say I have.. I could I wouldn't know.. I have never talked ot a Dr. about how I feel.. Scared about what they will say I guess.. I am always helping other people.. and never seem to realize that I might have a disorder..

MY mom and fiance say I need medication. I cannot control my rage some times.. and can snap very fast... I don;t care what you ask me.. Ia m very open about myself.. and anything that can make my life better is worth listening to. :-)