Messed up situation

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i kno how u feel i feel like this sumtimes 2 just relax and try 2 be happi i am sorri my advice isnt that gd but try. luv heather

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi! sorry to hear, =( but some how i can relate, all i do is clear my mind=) remember the good thing that happened to me, i set aside my fears,worries, and sadness, coz i now sht aint gonna get me no where... sometimes it works =) well sorry im not really good when it comes to advicing =) but i just wanna share u what i do whenever i feel sad , down, or even unwanted =) ciao hope this help ya =)

• Manders
    19 years ago

Velvet man,

You mom was right when she said everyone had them happen to thm at some point in there lives. It's just harder for some to snap out of it. And I totally know where you are coming from..

I am 22 and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I have went through so many jobs because i just can't deal with it.. I was happy at my job when I started. Now I just want to leave, and do nothing... I never want to walk up in the A.M for work. My mind, and soul are out of energy. I have nothing more to give.. It's hard to make people understand what you are going through.. Sometimes it's best to not tell anyone..

Things will get better for you. Just find something you like to do.. And stick to it. Never stop dreaming of what you want to be. and never settle for second best.. You are better then that.. You do what YOU!! need to do. don't listen to anyone who has no idea how it feels to be you.. Just remember things will get better. you are just in a slump right now.. If you need a job, then try to stick this one out until then, or until you get another job.. Think money, and more things you want..

If you need anything let me know. messege me, I will get back to you.. Good luck ;-)