To anyone who may have heard of me...

• heather
    19 years ago

hey dont leave just becus of that. stay we will miss u a lot. but at least think about satying luv heather

• Manders
    19 years ago

I don't think you should leave either.. This website is for every age.. You just seem to think people want only that age.. You are putting words in some people's mouths. I don't think they ever said that.. but to leave that is stupid.. Stay, and have a good time.. Leaving wont do anything..

By the way I had emailed you.. you asked me too about something..

• Manders
    19 years ago

Thanks for that nasty email.. You keep thinking we are here to make you feel like crap. and only want 20 something year old to be here.. Whatever you have in your head right now believe. But not once do I remember hearing someone say your not allowed on this site because you are your age. So stop saying that..

You want to leave leave.. I am not stoping you. Just don't ask for help if you are going to cut up advise people give you... You want to stay stay.. Just learn to take people's views on life, and your situation. If you can't then maybe you shouldn't be on here... everyone has there right to there own opinion..

• Manders
    19 years ago

Cassie.. believe what you want.. noything Luke or i say will change your mind.. I guess you arr to young, and you shouldn't be on here.. and i guess I am happy you are leaving.. How is that.. you feel better about yourself now..

You know what.. do what you want.. I will not post anything in a thread you have started.. Just to be fair.. there are people of many ages in here.. so I ask you. why doesn't anyone else leave if we want people of a certain age?? I doubt people just picked on you??

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Hell, i don't even know you but I'll miss you. I hate to see a fellow poet quit (I'm being a hypocrit now cuz i also just deleted all m poems).
    Aken Sol