..........ITS OVER................

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

I Know Exactly How You Feel I Was With This Guy For Nearly 5 Months And I Loved And Cared For Him So Much He Was My First True Love And I Was So Happy With Him And He Always Told Me The Sweetest Things Like He Loved Me And Cared For Me So Much And I Was The Most Beautiful Person He Has Ever Met And That One Day He Wanted To Marry Me And That Nothing Could Come Between Us. Well That All Changed One Day When He Went Away On A Trip For A Week And Met This Girl Named Jennifer And Well They Became Close Friends And When He Got Back He Told Me He Felt That He Couldnt Be With Me So He Broke My Heart And Made Me So Depressed...I Felt Like Dying. And The Next Day He Acted Like Nothing Was Wrong And He Started To Fall For That Girl Jennifer Even Though She Lives Far Away And I Was Right Here For Him. They Have Even Started To Go Out So He Has Moved On And Tells Me That He Is So Much Happier With Her And He Continues To Hurt Me And Not Care. He Has Moved On And I Am Trying So Hard To Myself But Its Hard When I Shared So Much With Him And Cant Forget Him And Everything We Used To Do Together. I Guess I Just Miss Him And What We Had. And I Know It Hurts So Much.