Y R U ppl Askn 4 Frnds?

• Baby B
    19 years ago

YOu know some people just want someone to talk to someone they can talk to about poetry and other things. Maybe you are not one of those people but why not let them find someone to talk to. Who ever said it would be life long but why not have it for a little while.

• Thomas Key
    19 years ago

some of my best friends are on the internet. ITs nice to talk to people. Online friends are good to have. Because you can move around the world, and they will still be on the net to talk to. I like having internet friends, and im always lookin for new ones. =P

• Brian King
    19 years ago

im with andrea on this asking people to be ur friends is wrong it just happens

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Uh well, I don't see any problem with people asking for friends, because they will eventually find each other, and people who don't want friends online don't need to make them. What is all this about some chicken?

• TC
    19 years ago

only problem is its so, actually its 'too' ez to lie on Internet and have a fake personality

• Brian King
    19 years ago

ya asking for friends is kinda despreate or sumthig like that

• Ben
    19 years ago

I don't see any problems with asking for friends on the net.
    Ben

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

You know, some people are not content on the friends they have in rl (real life) no one would understand them, or talk to them, or someone that is like them. So they seek the internet for a friend who understands them and understands their point of view. And someone like them. You just dont understand

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

well i think calling ppl who make friends online, chiken is not mature, some of us do it becuse we want to try a new thing thatdoesnt mean we are lame
    and i know u were just kidding about calling ppl chiken, dont want to offend u ok! im just wriiting what i know

• Danielle
    19 years ago

props for vanessa man, i agree....some people judge only on physical appearance...maybe people should just wear bags over their heads to prove that even ugly people rock! Maybe the people that ask for friends are insecure about themselves and just need someone to help them out a bit

• james
    19 years ago

Id like to add to this because in my walk of life I dont believe that anyone could relate to this side of me. My poetic side is one I dont reveal to anybody. I have many friends but to have people you can be open with to critisize, emphasis and share life experiences with no judgemental reprecussions is something you seldom find in real life. At least for me. An analogy would be if you tried giving the gangbangers down the road your latest love poem to read and comment on it for you.

• james
    19 years ago

In real life you learn that people have fake personalities, its no different

• pinkchik166
    19 years ago

ya know what.....what ppl do is none of ya buiz!!!! so y dont you find something to do with youself besides buttin in other ppls lifes!!!!! and besides who ever said it was a life long friend ship?!?!? noone! maybe ppl just want someone to talk to!!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

it is easier to talk to people about ur probs and sht without them knowing who you are, what youv done, wat u look lyk etc. so they wnt b so quick 2 judge u, my2cents

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

im against andrea, i think that some people don't have friends so they have a right to ask for friends so back off.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

no-ones asking lol....ahh nvm mind me

• KiKi
    19 years ago

that was a low comment friend over the net are the best because you can trust them and since you dont them and where they live u wouldnt care who they told since one one would know you.....u seem mean who ever wrote that topic

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

You are a pathetic excuse for a human you selfish and heartless cow! I have funnily enough made some amazing friends on this site and learnt some fantastic things from each one of them - how dare you bag on ppl for wanting to expand their horizons and make some new friends - maybe ppl on this site are tired of their reallity and want someone else to talk to aside from the people they see everyday - perhaps they want to share experiences and become a lil more culturally aware - your the sad pathetic person for NOT making friends on this site for real!!!!!!

• Casey
    19 years ago

maybe sometimes its not cuz they dont have any friends, maybe its cuz they want to get to know people on here.

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Wow this forum really sucked..That is really sad that you have to post something like..Eirisa is so right..Maybe they are tired of seeing the same people everyday and just want someone else to talk too..and i think you actually feel the same way..are you jealous other people have made friend on this site and you havent? Because by posting this I'm sure you already new half of the readers reading this were gunna give you some crap..I thought that was pretty rude..and yes we all have made friends on this site..so i guess thats a fact..HA put that in your pipe and smoke it!

• courtney
    19 years ago

no one ever ask for a life long friend. its easier to talk to someone you havent ever met. there can be less of a trust issue because you cant hurt someone you barely know. one of my friends met her b/f in a chat room. they are together now for about 9 months. i would consider him one of my close friends. if you dont understand something must you insult it? the chicken thing is not fair. people have feelings and most of the people wanting friends are in a fragile state right now. something in thier lives has hurt them. by putting them down for something they do whether you agree with it or not makes things worse for them. everything you say to someone on the verge of suicide can push them over. think about what you say. no im not one of those people but my friend was and she cut one time because someone told her she wasn't going to win a game of cards. its that easy.