Anorexia

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Is Being A Kind A Sorta Anorexic Person Bad? I Mean Does It Turn Into Something Bad? I Used To Be Anorexic And Even Now I Still Kinda Am I Thought I Was Over It But No Again I Still Skip A Lot Of Meals. I Go Days Without Eating Sometimes Not Even Notcing It. And I Just Dont Feel Like Eating Anymore. I Only Eat A Little Everyday. And I've Been Having People Tell Me I Look A Lot Skinner. But I Dont See It I Still Think I'm Too Fat. Im Not Sure If My Problem Is Coming Back Or Not?

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Yeah Im Trying Not To I Mean I Have Been Kinda Sick Ever Since I Stopped Eating A While Ago I Mean I Eat A Little Everyday But Im Not Sure Its Enough But I Just Dont Feel Like Eating And I Dont Want To Because Everytime I Do I Feel So Guilty

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Hey Thanx For All The Posts. Im Trying To Watch What Im Doing And Your All Helping Me With Your Advice And Comments So Thanx Again.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi =) been there before, mom took me to em hospital and stayed there for 3 weeks, tryna cure me... and thought i got over it after i got out of the hospital... after 3days came back again, i forced my self to throw up coz i thought twas chunky... and bleh bleh* lol, i got cured coz mom helped me and my friends =) and i helped my self too... coz if u no wanna get cured and people be tryna help, ish no use... so pls... try to help ur self before its too late =) take care... much love

*letishia*

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Im Trying Not To Let It Go That Far And I Dont Think I'm Going To Let It. I Have Read About People Being Put In Hospitals For Long Periods Of Time Because Of Anorexia And I Would Hate For That To Be Me But Still I Dont Like The Way I Look And Dont Want To Take The Chance Of Getting Fat So I Dont Eat Much At All.

• David
    19 years ago

My friends 14 year old sister almost died because she wouldn't eat. She has to be fed through a tube. I have never cried so much. she went from a beautiful 13 year old to a very very skinny human being. She is doing better now.
    She even helped me write the poem "Barbie Girl Thin Look"
    I don't quite fully understand anorexia yet.. but I'm trying my best for the sake of this very thin girl.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

***THIS FOR U CASPER< AND FOR UT OO GIRL***

Anorexia is an eating disorder where people starve themselves. Anorexia usually begins in young people around the onset of puberty. Individuals suffering from anorexia have extreme weight loss. Weight loss is usually 15% below the person's normal body weight. People suffering from anorexia are very skinny but are convinced that they are overweight. Weight loss is obtained by many ways. Some of the common techniques used are excessive exercize, intake of laxatives and not eating.

Anorexics have an intense fear of becoming fat. Their dieting habits develop from this fear. Anorexia mainly affects adolescent girls.

People with anorexia continue to think they are overweight even after they become extremely thin, are very ill or near death. Often they will develop strange eating habits such as refusing to eat in front of other people. Sometimes the individuals will prepare big meals for others while refusing to eat any of it.

• Katie Silva
    19 years ago

i think i might be developing this disorder , i've been thinking about my weight so much that i've stoped eating for a while