What would you say if I told you...

• Angie
    18 years ago

OMG, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo congrats to the two of you...... I love you both!

• Lu
    18 years ago

Congratulations Sunny & Bob ......

No child could ask for two more beautiful hearts for parents...

A ~HAPPY~HAPPY~DAY

*Hugs to both of you*

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Congrats...Bob and Sunny.....I'm so happy for you and I wish you all... much love and happiness with these little bundles of joy. God's precious gifts to you all.
    love ya

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Oh my goodness you people are serious!! HOLY MOLY!! I HAD NO IDEA!!

I'm smiling uncontrolably right now!! CONGRADU-FREAKING-LATIONS YOU TWO!! I am so happy for the two of...you can't even imagine...well I guess you could...since they're INSIDE of you and came out of YOU...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok that was gross...lol Seriously...congrats you guys!!!! Mommy is definitely in my prayers!!! WOOHOO!! This derserves a party!!!!

I guess this means I lost my chance, huh? You wrecked a young girls dreams...LMFAO Sorry I had to go there...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• HOLLY ARMER
    18 years ago

At first glance, I was waiting for the punch line. (I mean nothing by that by the way)
    Having read and re-read the entire post for the last 10 minutes, I then became speechless.
    Having finally recovered I'm overwhelmed with joy for you both. I wish you more happiness than you could ever imagine. I'll keep you all safe within my prayers.
    Sunny dear, take care of yourself and those precious babies.....Love~Holly

• Void
    18 years ago

Holy Macaroni Cow!
    That's wonderful. I'm so happy for the both of you! Going to be Two beautiful,well taken care of children - there are no words for that kind of happiness... They will be quite the writers too, I'm sure... I'll look for books in say, 20 years? :P
    Congratulations!!!

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

WOW I had no idea... CONGRATS to you both and I know that these children will be loved and well teken care of... I am in such awe and wish I could be there to hug you both. This is truly a AMAZING event and no one deserves it better than the two most loving and caring people that I have had the chance to know if only on line.

--Sher

Prayers for you both and tell me where to send the gift for the babies shower

• Tammy
    18 years ago

WOW! That is soooo wonderful. Such a beautiful blessing. What lucky kids they are to have the two of you as parents. At least there are a couple of kids in this world that I know absolutely for sure will have a very happy & loving home. You two seem to make a great couple. I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness.
    Congrats to you both! I will keep all six (Sunny has 2 girls doesn't she?) of you in my prayers.
    God bless you all!
    Take care.

• EoB
    18 years ago

Holy ****!!!

Congrats!!!

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

Bob, God called and he said, "Yes I would..."

Congratulations Daddy Bobbin

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

WELL!

Mr.Bob and Sunny;

Well sunny lmao...remember the very beginning lmao oh my. Anyways, I am absolutely 110% happy for each of you, and bob let me just say you are going to be one hell of a father.....and sunny you already know ur one hell of a mother and your kids are lucky to have parents like yourselves....oh and bob dont worry ur gonna rock at being a dad and the whole u cant date til ur 30 thing ahahahah GOOD LUCK! I wish you both the absolute best and god bless.....congradulations to you both and i hope your up coming years are filled with love and peace with you and your new little family.....

Love you both

Miss.Scooby

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

i must say, congrats to the two of you. who woulda thunk that two of the greatest members of this site were acually lovers?
    and truth be told, i myself am a twin. the horror storries my mom could tell you lol.
    this is a warning:
    1) u CANNOT treat both of them equally...you will think you are..by they wont abide by that.
    2) when one cries the other will cry
    3) when one is hugnry the other is hungry
    4) they will screw u up and be hungry/cry at different times
    5) you will go thru many many many dirty diapers
    6) DO NOT EXPECT TO SLEEP
    all in all, congrats you two. heres hoping u can handle it :P

• Shædow Poet
    18 years ago

CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU! Aww that is such sweet news!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny and Bob,

Congrats. Twins!!!! Wow both of you will have more then a handful. The both of you will make great parents. *wondering if the twins with have the signature big nose* LMAO

I am so happy for the both of you.

• Wings Of Flames
    18 years ago

I dont know you but.....
    Those two babies are the luckiest in the world to have such a caring mum and dad to let the poetry site know about your great happiness

To you I wish the most sleep (as possible)
    lol
    It wont be long until their baby cries will be children's voices formed into understandable words

Im so happy for you
    :D
    made my day to know that babies are coming into the world
    Emma
    oxoxox

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Sunny-
    I hope they are Bob's babies and NOT Sluvious'.
    Maybe you'll have one from each..LMAO

God bless those babies!!

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

OH NOOOO Poor Sunny .... Sluvious a Daddy of one of the twins...

Dear God,

As I lay down tonight
    I beg of thee
    Please let Sunny
    Have some peace
    Though Sluvious is great
    And a riot to boot
    Let Bob be the daddy
    Of the babies
    Sunny carries.

Poor Poor Sunny having to worry about Sluvious now .... What is sad is no matter what he will be around ... father, uncle, aunt lol .... But he will raise the babies with a great since of humor

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

LMAO! You go girl ....

• chavii
    18 years ago

Hello Bob and sunny,

Woww im so so happy for both of u its just great news , u both are great human beings and to have u two as parents is a reward from God to those two lil angels.
    I myself became aunt to a sweet baby girl 3 months back its was such an amazing experience...just to hold n cuddle her........great im gonna have two more now :-)
    wish u two all happiness n wishes God can shower.

Best wishes
    chavii.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Bob-
    Do you have any other kids?

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

congrates to both of you! i'm so happy for you! you'll make great parents with each other and i hope that everything goes well!

~Jacklyn

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Then it's about time Bob!
    I'm sure you will be a wonderful daddy.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Sunny make sure that you teach these kids of your about daisys, love, peace, armpit hairs and all the creative art you can do in your pants... just for me!

love ya hippy lovin sis!
    ~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

awww tye dye overalls! that's great! look for tye dye blankets too! so they can sleep in peace!

~Jacklyn

• jess
    18 years ago

awwww congratulations!!!

good luck and happiness to you all! xxxxxx

• Chris
    18 years ago

Congrats you two!

I don't know what else to say ^-^ Good luck in the future, i guess, and don't forget to buy diapers!! Lol!

they're going to be soo coot! :)

• Lyla
    18 years ago

Congragulations you guys! Hope your able to get some sleep lol XD

• squirttt
    18 years ago

:O sunny and bob shank? i didnt know that! awesomeness. congrats