Poem About Wanting Each Other But Not Having- Needed!!!

• ntv650
    19 years ago

Hey people, this girl and I are insanely mad for each other but she lives in Germany Ive just moved to England, am looking for poems to reflect our situation. Will then nominate my favourite, and they will receive the "Poets Rose Award :P"
    ('@')
    ~|~
    ~|~

• ntv650
    19 years ago

Great Thanks :D

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Hey you can read and see whether my poems 'How i wish this distance near'... or 'Anything for you' will be suitable. I too possess a long distance love. He is in India and i am in US. "My wishes" is also an ok poem for the situation, even though it is more general. If you mail me a little more detail, i can write a poem for you. IT will be a pleasure to write such a poem, as i have the same situation. If you want me to write a poem for you.. Then send me a private message..about... the best moment which you miss...some things which you like... some thing that can help me to have more idea about what to highlight in the poem...

Also you can checkout Michelle and Craig's poems in this site.. You may find one which will suit your need.

I too love roses :D

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Man, did I start a Poet's award trend in the forum's?? Well ya, check out Trincy's poems...I think that one might work for you...it's good! Good Luck,
    Sierra

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

I have one reflecting to my boyfriend called "Tony" you could just change the name to hers.

Do you know how much you mean to me?
    Do you know how much I think of you each and every single day?
    And how much it hurts just sitting here,
    Not being able to think of a thing to say.

I love you more than the moon,
    more than the stars,
    more than heaven and earth
    more than my hands against the invisible bars
    of distance holding me back from being in your arms
    for all it's worth.

I like to wonder what would have happened if you weren't here
    If I hadn't met you,
    you hadn't met me

Not ever knowing I missed out on something dear
    Something special
    The thing other people envy for
    The freedom.

How could I have been so lucky?
    To find a love so pure like yours
    Free like a bird
    Never closing windows and opening up those doors.

So hold me close

I'm still growing
    growing with you.